4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (protein shake, 5)
9. SOUP: Tomato and Coriander Soup

UPDATE - for THURS 05/11/2014 - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE :p

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your Soup must be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You must have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. Today you need to do 1 hour of exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

1. DATE: 05/11 Wednesday
2. CYCLE : GET FIT
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
4. PLAN: Red
6. CARBS TODAY: Potato with dinner (synned)
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (5 Malteser, 5 Potato)
9. SOUP: Cauliflower cheese (made without potato)

Forgot the photo again!

1. DATE: 05/11 Wednesday
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.8L....struggled with water today!
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest day (although have walked round Ikea and big shopping centre lol probably a workout!)
8. TOTAL SYNS: 18.5 (4 Malteser, 11 toffee nut latte :(, minature hero chocolate 2.5, simply cook chicken 1)
9. SOUP: Cajun chicken soup

Ermmmm my mum treated me to Starbucks and I noticed they had Christmas coffees :( :thumbdown: worst thing ever!!! Planning to have no syns tomorrow and friday to even it out??

Yes I could, although im probably going to have Saturday off as its my dads birthday and sister in law is having fireworks, stew and bonfire at her house in the evening...I really want to be good on that day but think its going to be pretty hard to resist :confused: I know I can do syn free today and tomorrow to counter act yesterdays syns and then partial day off on Saturday (will still have breakfast and soup but evening would go off plan) what do you think Kay??? X

Also, I know its naughty, had a sneaky weigh in and lost nothing so far :( not going to weigh again till Monday now but im really hoping for a loss!! Has anyone ever done this challenge and STS?? :what:

image-2137477110.jpg

Broccoli cheese soup! It's amazing!!

1 large onion
1 fat clove garlic
1 head broccoli
30g cheddar
75g light soft cheese
Salt & pepper
Stock, to cover

I fried off the onions and garlic, put the broccoli florets in and added in veg stock.
Simmer til tender, blitz. Stir in the cheeses, season to taste..
Mine has made four generous portions at just half a Hexa each, I might top with grated cheese for extra indulgence and the rest of a Hexa!

Also, I know its naughty, had a sneaky weigh in and lost nothing so far :( not going to weigh again till Monday now but im really hoping for a loss!! Has anyone ever done this challenge and STS?? :what:

Hello lovely you can have 2 days off this week if you need them :) and yes we try not do discuss weigh in results before Mondays on here, to be fair to everyone ;) thanks.

Kay xx

Day off for me today , was slightly off plan :rolleyes:, will post up schedule for day 5 now to follow for tomorrow. Hope to join you all tomorrow too. Well done on sticking with the challenge so far everyone, the soups are looking yummy ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - for FRI 07/11/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 bowls of Soup. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

1. DATE: 06/11 Thursday
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 4
4. PLAN: Green
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 min exercise bike
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (2x miniature hero chocolates)
9. SOUP: cauliflower cheese soup

Last edited:
I don't like red days :'( haha! Breakfast is a struggle, was going to have a bacon butty....suppose I could do bacon and scrambled egg maybe? Or fruit and yoghurt

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 10th November 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

I don't like red days :'( haha! Breakfast is a struggle, was going to have a bacon butty....suppose I could do bacon and scrambled egg maybe? Or fruit and yoghurt

I have fruit and yoghurt normally (with some of my fruit yoyos) but bacon and scrambled eggs would work. Or an omelette etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back