NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE - for SUN 13/07/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must have one Soup as a maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have x2 bowls of Soup (carb free) today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 6th October 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge next week, please copy paste this post and add your name to the list below, if you would like to continue onto week 2, add your names also :-

( )
to be confirmed

- COUGHDROPS
- CHARLEYBAR
- DAISYBELL18
- HAPPYNANNA
- (STILL SLIMMING SUZY)

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

UPDATE -SAT 04/10/2014

All of you who are weighing Monday morning, please can you confirm back to me if I have your details correct for the results spreadsheet on Monday. Thank you.

Kay xx

NAME / NUMBER OF DAYS ON CHALLENGE

CG - Dropped Out
DB - Dropped Out
Bethanie - 5
Cloudy6 - 6
Coughdrops - 6
Clokeybear - 6
Kay003 - 6
SJB - 7

Last edited:
UPDATE - SAT 04/10/2014

Missing Posts -

There are still a few missing posts from some members which need to be updated by tomorrow morning as it is the last day of the challenge. If you are updating late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today. I will reply to your remainder posts tomorrow morning. Good luck everyone for day 7, its the final day of the challenge, let's make it count ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE -SAT 04/10/2014

All of you who are weighing Monday morning, please can you confirm back to me if I have your details correct for the results spreadsheet on Monday. Thank you.

Kay xx

CG - Dropped Out
DB - Dropped Out
Bethanie - 5
Cloudy6 - 6
Coughdrops - 6
Clokeybear - 6
Kay003 - 6
SJB - 7

Mine should be 7 days Kay?

UPDATE -SAT 04/10/2014

Kay xx

CG - Dropped Out
DB - Dropped Out
Bethanie - 5
Cloudy6 - 7
Coughdrops - 6
Clokeybear - 6
Kay003 - 6
SJB - 7

Ok folks, last day of this weeks souper good eating, so make the most of it. I also have to cook a big family roast but I've a lovely lean joint of pork and oodles of veg for me :)
Enjoy your Sundays, whatever you're doing. Don't forget to drink plenty :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone - sorry having a complete mare of a few days with both children poorly. I am on plan just no time at the mo to update! Sorry Kay! Will get back on here during lunchtime nap time and update yesterday.

Oh and yes 6 days is right for me!

Omg ! :drool: the bunny wants some cheesecake :D. That looks gorgeous Shelley ! I want the recipe please :p. Well done on a fab day 6 hun. Your soup looks SOUPER ! :D You've done fab hitting all your targets too. An extra pat on the back for all of you, its the weekend and you've all pulled through ! :p Bravo ! Only 1 day to go ! Good luck for day 7 hun, I hope you do smashing xx

Its just a version of one of yours! I mix quark with portion of white choc options (2 syns) mix in frozen raspberries and then I tend to use a dark chocolate Chewy Delight as the base. Popped in fridge for as long as I can stand to leave it!

UPDATE -SAT 04/10/2014

Kay xx

CG - Dropped Out
DB - Dropped Out
Bethanie - 5
Cloudy6 - 6
Coughdrops - 6
Clokeybear - 6
Kay003 - 6
SJB - 7

Thats right as long as I survive today - its looking fab and sunny here so soup not calling to me but am in process of making another batch of the fabulous cajun chicken :D

1. DATE: Sun 05/10/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7 :D
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (protein shake, 5)
9. SOUP: Tomato and Coriander Soup (x2 bowls )

UPDATE - SUN 05/10/2014

THOSE OF YOU WEIGHING TOMORROW FOR YOUR RESULTS, PLEASE READ THIS ;)

What To Expect From Your Results

Just a quick word from me about your weigh in results every Monday. Please be aware that although we are all doing the same challenge, our bodies work differently and results may vary. The last time we did this challenge we had losses varying from 1lb to 5.5lbs in one week. Please do not feel disheartened if you have not lost as much as the next person, remember we are all different. I cannot guarantee how much each person will lose, not even for myself but I do know if you stick with it you will see a loss. If your result is not as much as you were hoping for, please remember that the number on the scale is not the only thing that is important. There are other factors that can affect your losses like TOTM, all these things should also be taken into consideration. Also you may see good inch losses even if you don't achieve a big number on the scale. The other huge benefit of doing this challenge is the goodness you are giving your body with all the fibre, exercise and water, the health benefits are huge. Some people (like myself) take 2 weeks for the loss to show up, our body sometimes is playing catch up with us. I have had weeks in the past where I have been really good on plan but the scales have not moved but the following week it catches up and its a good number. There are some lucky people where the loss shows up in the same week, we are all different.

So moral of the story is, please don't use the number to measure your Success on the challenge, there are so many other positives that you will come away with, which you must applaud and celebrate for yourself :clap: . I want everyone to be happy on results day :p (which is Mondays on this challenge ), if I see any doom and gloom faces :(, you'll get a flying kick from the bunny :asskick: ! You've all been warned ! :D:D:D

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 6th October 2014 :D:D:D

This is the final list of participants for The Soup Challenge w/b Mon 6th October. If you would like to join, you will have to add your name for the following week on Mon 13th October ;).

- COUGHDROPS
- CHARLEYBAR
- DAISYBELL18
- HAPPYNANNA
- STILL SLIMMING SUZY

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 05/10/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow :)

Please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 11am tomorrow. This is because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet. If anyone reports their loss in the evening then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the evening :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 05/10/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Kay

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SOUP CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 06/10/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Soup as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals, or as 1 meal but x2 servings. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back