Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Date: Sunday 05/10/14
2.Cycle : Get Fit
3. Day of Challenge: 7
4. Plan: Red
5. Water/NAS: 2.5 litres but only one green tea today
6. Carbs: None
7. Exercise: Just a family walk and lots of running round the house sorting out problems. (see diary page)
8. Total syns: Dairy Milk 4.5
9. Soup: Tomato, carrot and red pepper same as yesterday.

Sorry Kay, I know I promised I'd take a photo today but if you've read my diary you will know I've had a lot of house hassle today (for anyone else, problems with heating/hot water and then a broken back door lock, plus family all here) and it just got forgotten. There is still some left and although I'm not doing the Challenge next week, I may well have it for lunch tomorrow so if I do, I'll edit this and add a photo lol.

Good luck for everyone tomorrow at weigh in. I've had a fab week, really enjoyed my soups and will carry on eating lots of soup over the winter and keeping up with the water/exercise parts of the challenge. See you all in the morning :) and good luck to next week's challengers .

1. DATE: Sun 05/10/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 3L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day - but did go for walk along river as it was lovely and sunny but was amble not aerobic!
8. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 (chewy d)
9. SOUP: Cajun Chicken x2 bowls

Can't believe its the last day. Have loved having soup & been inspired to make some more by your lovely recipes. Will definitely be continuing with soups as make great lunches & have lots of frozen portions. Good luck to everyone on the scales in the morning & to everyone on the challenge next week :D

I think Kay is amazing and fabulous for many reasons - her inspirational loss, her knowledge and enthusiasm on the challenge threads, her amazing curry recipes but will love her forever for giving me a recipe for a divine dessert that is only 2 syns and a HEX B :D

Awww you brought a tear to the bunny's eye :cry:. Thanks so much Shelley, that's such a lovely thing to say. I love you lots :bighug::D.

Kay xx

5. Water/NAS: 2.5 litres but only one green tea today
7. Exercise: Just a family walk and lots of running round the house sorting out problems. (see diary page)
8. Total syns: Dairy Milk 4.5
9. Soup: Tomato, carrot and red pepper same as yesterday.

Sorry Kay, I know I promised I'd take a photo today but if you've read my diary you will know I've had a lot of house hassle today (for anyone else, problems with heating/hot water and then a broken back door lock, plus family all here) and it just got forgotten. There is still some left and although I'm not doing the Challenge next week, I may well have it for lunch tomorrow so if I do, I'll edit this and add a photo lol.

Good luck for everyone tomorrow at weigh in. I've had a fab week, really enjoyed my soups and will carry on eating lots of soup over the winter and keeping up with the water/exercise parts of the challenge. See you all in the morning :) and good luck to next week's challengers .

Well done L :p, fab day 7 hun and a super well done for completing a week on the Soup challenge :D. No worries about the photos, as long as you enjoyed your soup :). You've done fab with your water intake on the last day, that will really help. I've got my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow hun, wishing you a well deserved super duper loss ! xx

1. DATE: Sun 05/10/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 3L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day - but did go for walk along river as it was lovely and sunny but was amble not aerobic!
8. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 (chewy d)
9. SOUP: Cajun Chicken x2 bowls

Can't believe its the last day. Have loved having soup & been inspired to make some more by your lovely recipes. Will definitely be continuing with soups as make great lunches & have lots of frozen portions. Good luck to everyone on the scales in the morning & to everyone on the challenge next week :D

Yay ! Well done on a fab day 7 Shelley :p. Glad you enjoyed the challenge this week :D. You've done brilliant on the Turbo cycle this week ! I've got my fingers crossed for you. Hope you have a fabby loss in the morning hun, its really well deserved ;) xx

Right ladies early night for me now but for those of you posting late tonight, I will catch up with your posts in the morning ;).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Well done L :p, fab day 7 hun and a super well done for completing a week on the Soup challenge :D. No worries about the photos, as long as you enjoyed your soup :). You've done fab with your water intake on the last day, that will really help. I've got my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow hun, wishing you a well deserved super duper loss ! xx

Lol, i may well be getting extra body magic up and down in the night for the loo! hehe, Night Kay, speak tomorrow x

1.Date: Sat 04/10/14
3. Day of Challenge: 6
4. Plan: EE
5. Water: 2.2l
6. Carbs: Small portion of rice
7. Exercise: 15 mins walk 20 mins on the wii fit
8. Total syns: Dairy Milk 6
9. Soup: Tomato and basil (sorry didn't get a photo as hubby made it while I was looking after my babies!)

7. Exercise: None but plenty of running around after the children today
8. Total syns: Mullerlight 1.5, dairy milk 3 = 4.5 ttl
9. Soup: Chicken, bacon and tomato

Have really enjoyed doing my soup challenge and I've got at least 8 portions of my 3 different soups in the freezer so I'm nicely setup for the next few weeks! I'm going to have a break but I will be back! Thanks so much Kay for everything and everyone's support!
Hope everyone has had a good week!!
xx

2lb off for me - getting me my 3 stone award as well! Well done everyone!

5. Water: 2.5l
7. Exercise: None
8. Total syns: 8
9. Soup: veg and chicken

I need to make some different soups! All week I've been alternating the same two, which I've really enjoyed so I don't mind, but it's not very exciting for you guys!!

Well done CD and CB :) Proof that this really works, though we already knew that.

I'm down a total of 4.5lbs!! Woohoo, I'm very chuffed with that!
Thanks for the souper company ladies. I'm taking this week out of challenge, though will still be eating soup! Good luck to those starting today :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done CD and CB :) Proof that this really works, though we already knew that.

I'm down a total of 4.5lbs!! Woohoo, I'm very chuffed with that!
Thanks for the souper company ladies. I'm taking this week out of challenge, though will still be eating soup! Good luck to those starting today :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Woohoo L what a fantastic loss. I've sent a pm for you. Hope all your heating issues are sorted xx

1.Date: Sat 04/10/14
3. Day of Challenge: 6
4. Plan: EE
6. Carbs: Small portion of rice
7. Exercise: 15 mins walk 20 mins on the wii fit
8. Total syns: Dairy Milk 6
9. Soup: Tomato and basil (sorry didn't get a photo as hubby made it while I was looking after my babies!)

7. Exercise: None but plenty of running around after the children today
8. Total syns: Mullerlight 1.5, dairy milk 3 = 4.5 ttl
9. Soup: Chicken, bacon and tomato

Have really enjoyed doing my soup challenge and I've got at least 8 portions of my 3 different soups in the freezer so I'm nicely setup for the next few weeks! I'm going to have a break but I will be back! Thanks so much Kay for everything and everyone's support!
Hope everyone has had a good week!!
xx

2lb off for me - getting me my 3 stone award as well! Well done everyone!

Yay ! CB :D Well done on completing day 6 and 7 :p. Woohoo ! Fabulous loss ! :talk017: 2lbs is brill and congrats on your new 3 Stone award, I'm so happy for you !

Here it is :p :-
S42.jpg

You worked really hard this week on the challenge, I hope you are able to take away the good elements and incorporate it into your day to day routine to sustain your loss, I'm sure you will ;). Looking forward to you joining us again very soon :):).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back