NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date: 6 Oct
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : 1
Plan: Red
Water intake : 2 litres ( 2 glasses to go)
Carbs: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 10 ish Apple pie!
Soup: Chinese broth with pulled pork

Thank goodness today was a no body magic day - weather has been horrendous. Will have to dust off the kettlebell tomorrow

View attachment 155656

Woohoo ! Well done DB :D flying start to the challenge :p. Fab day 1 hun. Your Chinese soup looks gorgeous :drool: . Yum yum to the apple pie too :p, glad you enjoyed your syns. Yes indeed dust off those kettlebells for tomorrow, hehe :D. Well done on the water intake, your doing fab hun ! Good luck for day 2, hope you do smashing lovely :):) xx

Amazed at those losses! Well done everyone x

Hello hun :p, you joining me next week ? I won't take no for an answer :giggle:, swear on Arthur you'll join ? :D All that pizza's gotta shift now :p haha ! xx

Hello hun :p, you joining me next week ? I won't take no for an answer :giggle:, swear on Arthur you'll join ? :D All that pizza's gotta shift now :p haha ! xx

I certainly will join you next week, swear on Arthur! The pizzas just the tip of the iceberg, I need a flying bunny kick I think :-/
Making soup tomorrow for a practice run, cauliflower cheese soup mmmmm xx

I certainly will join you next week, swear on Arthur! The pizzas just the tip of the iceberg, I need a flying bunny kick I think :-/
Making soup tomorrow for a practice run, cauliflower cheese soup mmmmm xx

Oh flying kicks are my fav past time, any time u need one, here u go ! :asskick::D. Woohoo ! Rosie is joining us next week :p, looking forward to it ! xx

Date: 6 October 2014
Water intake : 2.5l cos I ate choc before I knew I was doing the challenge!!
Body magic: 30 mins DVD workout on Kay's advice!
Syns: 12 - choc!!
Soup: Broccoli soup - made with broccoli, onions, garlic, veg stock, lo salt and black pepper

Hope everyone has had a good first day - good luck for the rest of the week!

Soup: Broccoli soup - made with broccoli, onions, garlic, veg stock, lo salt and black pepper

Yay ! :D Well done on turning today around Linda, I see you've done fab hun with the exercise and water, more Turbo style, we've proper killed off the choccy now ! :p Your broccoli soup sounds delish and really healthy, hope you enjoyed it, we have perfect soup weather now :). Good luck for day 2 on Get Fit, I know you'll do smashing hun ! xx

UPDATE - for TUES 07/10/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal of the day must be your Soup which will be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals or you can have x2 servings in one meal. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum

Well done for sticking it out after the choccy breakfast, only two syns over but lots of exercise and water to counteract it. I've got my fingers, toes and legs crossed for you this week, namesake lol.... you're doing it for the Linda's this week! xx

Yay ! :D Well done on turning today around Linda, I see you've done fab hun with the exercise and water, more Turbo style, we've proper killed off the choccy now ! :p Your broccoli soup sounds delish and really healthy, hope you enjoyed it, we have perfect soup weather now :). Good luck for day 2 on Get Fit, I know you'll do smashing hun ! xx
Thx Kay - I appreciate ur support! Xx

Well done for sticking it out after the choccy breakfast, only two syns over but lots of exercise and water to counteract it. I've got my fingers, toes and legs crossed for you this week, namesake lol.... you're doing it for the Linda's this week! xx
Thx for ur support - I really need to do this - I've messed about for too long! It was only thro reading my fave threads that made me decide to sign up for the challenge - they inspired me - so thx to everyone u know who u are! Xx

Hi Kay, Whoopee I've managed to tame the computer and got the pictures on. We know it won't last don't we? :8855:

1.DATE: 6th Oct
2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 +
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 2 hours 1hour exercise bike 2nd hour walking and zumba
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SOUP: Chicken and Leek
Chicken and Vegetable
DSCN0394 (640x480).jpg DSCN0393 (640x480).jpg

Hi Kay, Whoopee I've managed to tame the computer and got the pictures on. We know it won't last don't we? :8855:

2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 +
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 2 hours 1hour exercise bike 2nd hour walking and zumba
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SOUP: Chicken and Leek
Chicken and Vegetable
View attachment 155668 View attachment 155669

Oh yummy yum yum :D. That Chicken & Leek soup looks gorgeous ! Well done cameraman :p hehe and long may the camera work continue :p ! You've done fab on the 1st day of the Turbo Cycle Sue, your off to a flying start hun. You've done brill on hitting all your targets, I hope your finding it ok after a week off. I have a feeling you'll be back kicking butt this week in no time ! :D Good luck for day 2 lovely, hope you do smashing and looking forward to your soup tomorrow :):) xx

Flipping heck - just found out on another thread - that the Yeo valley fat free yog I had today has 3 Syns !!!! Thought it was free - so that's 15.5 in total for me today. Better day tomorrow!

We're missing some posts tonight, hopefully they will post in the morning ;). Well done everyone on Day 1 and good luck for Day 2 :).

Kay xx

Morning Kay

2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Wk 2 day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 L
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SOUP: Chicken with fajita seasoning, and vegetable

Status