2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Wk 2 day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SOUP: Chicken with fajita seasoning, and vegetable

Morning Niamh ! :D Yay ! Well done on a fab day 1 hun :). Your soup sounds delicious ! Would have loved a pic :p. Well done on hitting all your targets. Your syns are really low and no carbs, that's a strong start :p, keep it up hun, I can see your gonna have a fab week ahead ! Good luck for day 2, looking forward to your post tonight ;) xx

Half way through day 2. I thought that I would be hungry with just soup but surprisingly I'm not :)

That's brill news Sue :p, hope the soups keep you filled all week. Looking forward to your pics tonight :D xx

Won't be about tonight Kay, it's our wedding anniversary so I better log off the PC and actually pay attention to my poor DH :D I had my EE day soup for lunch, and have a home made SW friendly dinner planned, so I'll update my post in the morning.

Have a good evening all!

Won't be about tonight Kay, it's our wedding anniversary so I better log off the PC and actually pay attention to my poor DH :D I had my EE day soup for lunch, and have a home made SW friendly dinner planned, so I'll update my post in the morning.

Have a good evening all!

Happy Wedding Anniversary Niamh ! :talk017::553: Hope you and your OH have a lovely evening together :D. Looking forward to your post tomorrow morning :) xx

UPDATE - for WED 08/10/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only. You need to have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. . Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Date: 7 October 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : 2
Plan: green
Water intake : 2l
Carbs: None
Body magic: walk and playing football with a 9 year old! 30 min plus (I was shattered and out of breath!!)
Syns: ice cream - 10
Soup: yesterday's leftover Broccoli soup - made with broccoli, onions, garlic, veg stock, lo salt and black pepper

Hope everyone's happy and on plan - here's to a good Day 3! xx

Last edited:
Good evening Kay Here is my plan for day 2 I'm enjoying this challenge so far xx
1.DATE: 7th Oct
2.CYCLE : Turbo Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4
9. SOUP: Chicken and Vegetable (same as yesterday)
Chicken, Vegetable & Tomato with Cajun seasoning
View attachment 155800View attachment 155801

Well done Sue ! :D Fab day 2 hun. Well done on the water and syns :p. Your soups look delish, mine normally last 2-3 days too and their still so tasty the next day :) I love soups ! Hope your enjoying the challenge so far, your doing really well on Turbo hun. Good luck for day 3, I hope you do smashing ! xx

Date: 7 October 2014
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : 2
Plan: green
Water intake : 2l
Carbs: None
Body magic: walk and playing football with a 9 year old? 30 min plus (I was shattered and out of breath!!)
Syns: ice cream - 10
Soup: yesterday's leftover Broccoli soup - made with broccoli, onions, garlic, veg stock, lo salt and black pepper

Hope everyone's happy and on plan - here's to a good Day 3! xx

Yay ! :D Linda brill day 2 hun ! Woohoo ! You've been 100% on plan, I'm so happy your in the zone and loving the soups :p. Well done on a fab day 2 lovely. Yummy yum yum to the ice cream, its my fav dessert ! Your broccoli soup sounds super yummy too. You're doing brill on the exercise too, keep it up hun, a strong start to the challenge. Looking forward to your lovely post tomorrow. Good luck with day 3 ! :):) xx

Yay ! :D Linda brill day 2 hun ! Woohoo ! You've been 100% on plan, I'm so happy your in the zone and loving the soups :p. Well done on a fab day 2 lovely. Yummy yum yum to the ice cream, its my fav dessert ! Your broccoli soup sounds super yummy too. You're doing brill on the exercise too, keep it up hun, a strong start to the challenge. Looking forward to your lovely post tomorrow. Good luck with day 3 ! :):) xx

Thanks Kay - I'm enjoying the challenge and crossing everything that I can complete it!!

Thanks Kay - I'm enjoying the challenge and crossing everything that I can complete it!!

You will Linda, you've smashed these challenges in the past, and you will again, and we'll say bye bye to that holiday gain for good ! :D xx

1. Date 7 Oct
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Two
4. Plan Green
5. Water intake 2 l (and more if you count the iced coffee & tea
6. Carbs today: none
7. Body magic: 45 min walk, session kettlebells (30mins)
8. Total syns 10 (digestive, shape yogurt, options)
9. Soup: leek, celery and lentil soup

Sorry I'm late but my app crashed last night. No carbs today but I did have plenty of fibre - lentils, baked beans and two apples

1. Date 7th Oct 2014
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Wk2 Day 2
4. Plan EE
5. Water intake 2.5
6. Carbs today: potato with my dinner
7. Body magic: short walk with mutt
8. Total syns 10
9. Soup: spicy bean and vegetables. Have a pic on my phone, I'll upload it separately.

1. Date 7 Oct
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Two
4. Plan Green
5. Water intake 2 l (and more if you count the iced coffee & tea
6. Carbs today: none
7. Body magic: 45 min walk, session kettlebells (30mins)
8. Total syns 10 (digestive, shape yogurt, options)
9. Soup: leek, celery and lentil soup

Sorry I'm late but my app crashed last night. No carbs today but I did have plenty of fibre - lentils, baked beans and two apples

Well done DB :D, fab day 2 hun. I was reading on your diary how you've been resisting chocolate :giggle:, well done for choosing smart syns :p. Your leek and celery soup sounds delicious, hope you enjoyed it. Well done on hitting all your targets. Your water and fibre intake is fab, and well done on the exercise too, keep it up hun. Good luck for day 3 :):).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back