NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. DATE: Sat 8th Nov
2. CYCLE : GET FIT

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 6
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.5L Green Tea. 1L Boots Shapers Green Tea and pomegranate drink. 0.5L water
6. CARBS TODAY: oats for both HEB, sushi Rice with lunch
7. BODY MAGIC: 45 mins walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10
9. SOUP: Quorn Chicken, sweetcorn and carrot soup

cssoup.jpg

Day off for me 8/11 day 6. Wasnt a tooo bad day really, could of been a whole lot worse! Straight back on it tomorrow, looking forward to my sunday chicke roast tomorrow!! cannot wait for weigh in on Monday x

Hi Kay,

Great post. I'd love to start the challenge this Monday please. The get fit plan. I will need to rake the 15/11 as a day off :)

Really looking forward to it. Better get shopping

Axx

Hi Kay,

Great post. I'd love to start the challenge this Monday please. The get fit plan. I will need to rake the 15/11 as a day off :)

Axx

Hello hun :wavey:,

I'm glad your liking the challenge and wish to start. Unfortunately I can only run them each week if we have at least 4 members. I am considering running this challenge every 2 weeks from now on. The next Challenge will be on the following Monday 17th November. If you would like to sign up, just add your name on the next post. If you have done your shopping, you can use this week as a practice run, it does take a while to get used to the format. You can also use this week to talk to other members on here who have done the challenge and get some good tips and hints from them. Hope that's ok, good luck with this week and I hope you can join us on the 17th Nov :D.

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 17th November 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- AILIBOP
- KAY003
- TIGER.88

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Axx

*EDITED (Have added your name with us for the 17th, hope that's ok :p)

Hi Kay,

Ah no worries. I have already done the shopping so I think I'll give it a bash anyway :) my hubby will also take the soups to work everyday so I'll kinda feel like I've a challenge buddy!

Yes, definitely count me in for the 17th. Looking forward to it.

And thanks for the warm welcome :) it makes a big difference!!

Have a good week!!

xx

1. DATE: Sunday 9th nov
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC: none
9. SOUP: the last of my broccoli cheese, will definitely make that again!

Can't believe its the last day! The week has gone so quickly, and I've enjoyed my soups as ever :) I have struggled with the water some day which shows bad habits have crept in- I'm going to keep an eye on this!
Good luck for tomorrow's WI xx

6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC: rest day
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (protein shake, freddo)
9. SOUP: Veg soup with quorn chicken style pieces :).

IMG_0790.jpg

I only managed 5 days on the challenge this week :rolleyes:, my 2 days off plan were not great to be honest, must have gone really high on syns :(. Not expecting a lot in the morning, will be happy even with a small loss to be honest.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 09/11/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow - Results spreadsheet will go up at a new time of after 6PM :)

Please remember to weigh yourself first thing in the morning before you eat or drink anything for this challenge. Also, please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 6PM tomorrow. This is because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet in the evening when I return from work. If anyone reports their loss after this time, then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the next day :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

*EDITED - pls can you also write next to your results, how many days you did the challenge this week - thanks.

Last edited:
UPDATE - SUN 09/11/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Soup Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this when posting your results, this is very important :).

Kay

UPDATE - SUN 09/11/2014 :D

The Next Soup Challenge ...

I am taking a break with the challenge this week, so the next one I will run will be on Monday 17th November. If anybody would like to join, please start adding your names to the list in the post I am about to put up :).

Kay xx

- AILIBOP
- KAY003
- TIGER.88

Kay xx

Right ladies I'm moving onto my other thread now, but for those of you posting late tonight, I will catch up with your posts tomorrow evening ;).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

As I said when I started today was a holiday due to plans. I did not go off slimming world though just couldn't do the challenge which is a bit tougher. (I even had a red day!) so still hoping for a good result tomorrow! Fingers crossed everyone has a fab loss. :)

Eeeep cant wait for weigh in tomorrow!!! Also really enjoyed soup challenge!! Definitely helped keep me on the straight and narrow! Will post todays stats in a second

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L (almost anyway,will drink last 300ml after dinner)
6. CARBS TODAY: roast potatoes
8. TOTAL SYNS: 11.5 (roast potatoes (4) gravy (2) yorkshire pudding (1.5) benefit bar (4)
9. SOUP: cajun chicken

Last edited:
6. CARBS TODAY: None
9. SOUP: beef and tomato soup

Status