Total Solution New kid on the block

Hi

I find just a bit of black pepper and a splash of Worcestershire sauce makes the tomato soup quite nice! :)

Not my favourite one, but not bad this way!

thats brilliant, thanks, will try the worcestershire sauce, love it normally so with any luck it will make the soup bareable, I very nearly threw them all in the bin last night! rotten!

WELL DONE! I have bought the water flavouring and put it in a sports bottle and I am managing over 2 litres a day plus coffee.

what a horrible, rubbish day today has been, I have literally thought about food all day long since I woke up

went to Asda to get a few cleaning things as moving house at the end of the month, and at the checkout, I bought a Snickers, and demolished it on the way to the car, I knew what I was doing, but it was like I was on autopilot, I didn't even enjoy it either :sigh:

Hi Andy, how are you doing I am sure I read that you were having a tough time at the moment but that message came up on my app and I can't reply on there. I have looked for your message on the web but I can't find it.

Moving house is very stressful, you are just having a blip. Remember why you chose to do this and you will get back on the horse x

having a terrible day, diet wise, but I know that its just a blip, and won't let it get the better of me and spoil the good progress I've made so far, on reflection, it was probably a silly idea to go to Asda!

I think if you can stay away from food shops especially if your having a tough day is a really good idea. I have to do the food shopping for the family and I have found that taking a list and running in and out helps lol x

hey folks, not a lot to write about today, quite a quiet one, getting things organised and packed for the move at the end of the month.

diet wise, a lot better today than yesterday and got my mojo back, so to speak. I have a planned dinner on Sunday, Mum is cooking, I have requested low carb / low calorie but to be honest, I could end up with anything so considering weighing in on the Sunday morning, is this cheating though?

Another uneventful day today, really starting to get bored of milk shakes and soup though.

Thinking about changing over to s&s at the end of the month, mainly for the variety.

Decided to make today a WS day to try and remotivate myself, had a grilled chicken salad, was amazing haha but with tomorrows meal at mums I think this weekend should be written off here lol

Had a sneaky peak on the scales earlier today, 3 pounds down, tbh I was pretty disappointed with that :(

Andy. You are going to lose the weight. Sooner or later. Which would you rather it be?! Try to stick to the diet for several days and get the inner glow going and you WILL start to find it a lot easier.

Belle

I totally agree with Belle. I find it so much harder mentally and physically to drop in an out of ketosis. I find I can only do a VLCD when I am in the right frame of mind and tell myself that I am in it for the long run. This diet is not easy by any means so please don't force yourself if you are not ready for it. Perhaps doing WS or something that involves food choices may suit you better right now.

I'm not trying to offend you- just offering some advice. I know that as soon as I start having food options when on this plan that marks the start of a slippery slope off plan for me!! You may not feel the same tho.

Hope you have a nice day and make decisions which are right for you x

weighed in yesterday at 212lbs so by my count thats another 8lb lost, 3 more lbs and I will hit the 2 stone lost mark, delighted with the results I have achieved this month.

Back