new kid on the block

stara

hi all going to start lipotrim next monday have tried everything else and no joy. i am 17 and half stone and need to lose at least five of these , any idea how long this will take me, as i want to go on maintenace by christmas so i can have my christmas dinner and we going away for few days after xmas. so sick of buyin big sizes havin to go to special shops for clothes once upon a time i weighed only 8 stone but last few years i eating myself bigger by the day ..enough is enough i have hit the wall and want to get my figure back ....

hi all going to start lipotrim next monday have tried everything else and no joy. i am 17 and half stone and need to lose at least five of these , any idea how long this will take me, as i want to go on maintenace by christmas so i can have my christmas dinner and we going away for few days after xmas. so sick of buyin big sizes havin to go to special shops for clothes once upon a time i weighed only 8 stone but last few years i eating myself bigger by the day ..enough is enough i have hit the wall and want to get my figure back ....

Hiya
Try the lipotrim forum they dont bite and they are lovely but as an ex and recent LT'r i can say you should lose an average of 1 stone a month on LT and a bit more in the first month so i would guess in the weeks till christmas you could lose somewhere nearish to what i lost in my 11 weeks which was 4 stone

Hope this helps

Gen

hi and welcome to minis, you will be better off asking your question in the lipotrim section of this forum, good luck x

you beat me to it GG x

Back