New Lipotrim User.. 1st weigh in!

Mandy33

I have been using Lipotrim which seems like the longest week ever! And i got weighed today and lost 5lb, im not over the moon for some reason :(
It seems so hard, i just cant stop thinking about food! Hope this diet helps break the habit!!

Hey it's a loss and you're 5lb lighter, don't see many other diets giving that kind of loss :D

So well done on the loss and getting through the 1st week, the hardest part is behind you now :D

Welld one for the amazing loss, Kingmaker is right the worst part is over, things get easier hereon:D

Well done on the loss
:talk017:

dont feel disappointed its a great start, and you will go from strength to strength now.... i have good and bad days but find distractions because they will help, even if its writing a diary on this forum of how things are going, this forum is very supportive.

lets see what this week brings xx

2nd week weigh in today and lost 3lb! So thats 8lb altogether!
Was seriously thinking of giving up this week.. but somehow managed to buy another week!!

Seems my weight loss is slower than others :( but bring on week 3!

well done Mandy :) You have finished your second week and lost 3lb. It isn't an easy diet and you have to be committed and you have persevered and are at week three now, which is great.

I know i have had a decent loss so far but that may be because i have a helluva-lot to lose, and it will begin to slow down.

Just keep on reminding yourself why you did it in the first place, and do it all for you....

i have a new piggy bank, and for every pound i lose i put a pound in the piggy :)

Keep up the work Mandy, you are already 8lb lighter!!!!!!

:happy036:

First week is always the most difficult. Keep the good work and Congratulations. Hope to see more lbs lost next week!

I have 2 stone overall which doesn't seem much but food was becoming a self distruct.. It had to be all or nothing! Thank u all xx

2nd week weigh in today and lost 3lb! So thats 8lb altogether!
Was seriously thinking of giving up this week.. but somehow managed to buy another week!!

Seems my weight loss is slower than others :( but bring on week 3!
keep going......:cool::cool:

Back