New Lipotrimmer here!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hi guys....So my story in one paragraph....Ive tried LL and CD with small success but not trying hard enough! Went to WW from January and lost 17.5 which is pleasing but weight loss is slow and Im in gear to try Lipotrim :) Day one for me today! Wish me luck! And any advice would be appreciated once again he he xxx:)

Wow you have taken the plunge then, when did you go to the chemist...?
Well you already know the basics, drink plenty of water, no picking, etc etc.
Basically ....good luck, and welcome on board.

Good luck!

I lost 12 pounds at weightwatchers since January but like you, it wasnt quick enough for me to remain motivated!

You're find the first few days hard, but it does get easier and you'll feel more inspired than ever.

I havent been on the forum long, but everyone is really friendly and welcoming...

Good luck and keep up the good word!

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

I went this morning...after going pictures last night and having my last night on food Im prepared as ever now! I just woke up with a jelly belly and thought THATS IT! I just turned up at the closest Lipochemist and they said just 15minutes wait! So I did! And started today! Feel great to :) I tried the vanilla, and for the first time put coffee in it, I must say I absolutely HATE coffee but Im open to try anything and it was DELISH :D Im going back on the weekend, to change all my chicken soup to vanilla as it was :jelous: xxx

Wow L.L
you're certainly doing the 'diet rounds' as have most of us I would think....

fingers crossed lipotrim is the 'one' for ya :D

hi LL,

hows it going?

Livvy
xxx

Not too bad. Worried about tomorrow (weigh in) but i'm sure it'll be fine. I havent cheated or anything so there is no reason for me not to lose weight!

Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow

Livvy
xxx

Hi girls,

Can I join in with you? I'm restarting LT today. I was on it a year and a half ago before TTCing and I lost almost 3 stone. I now have a gorgeous 6mo little girl and I'm at exactly the same weight as when I first started on the shakes.

I have started and stopped so many times since Jan 2nd that I'd say my metabolism is in bits at the moment so I'm setting myself relatively easy (3 shakes a day...easy???, I dont think so!!) goals. The one BIG goal is keep 100% to the programme for a minimum of 4 weeks....best I've managed since the new year is two weeks!!!

Keep up the good work,
Deem

Hi deem,

Your very welcome and congratulations on your daughter:)

Good luck with starting today!

You have done this before and lost three stone, you can do it again.

Have you done all your measurements and taken some before photos?

Stay positive and focus on the prize.

Love Mini xxx

Hi girls,

Can I join in with you? I'm restarting LT today. I was on it a year and a half ago before TTCing and I lost almost 3 stone. I now have a gorgeous 6mo little girl and I'm at exactly the same weight as when I first started on the shakes.

I have started and stopped so many times since Jan 2nd that I'd say my metabolism is in bits at the moment so I'm setting myself relatively easy (3 shakes a day...easy???, I dont think so!!) goals. The one BIG goal is keep 100% to the programme for a minimum of 4 weeks....best I've managed since the new year is two weeks!!!

Keep up the good work,
Deem

Hi Deem if nice to meet you. Great to see another LT`er. If you would like to start a new thread, come into the lipotrim forum and click the blue box saying new thread, then you can start a diary or just ramble on ....lol. You may find it helps.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Lighterlifer- welcome to Lipotrim- I hope it works for you!:)

and welcome to you too deem- congrats on your daughter, good luck with your weight loss this time xxx :)

What is the difference between Lipotrim and Lighterlife?

Not much really I think LL has more flavours than LT. With LL you get councilling too......hmmmm think I spelt that wrong.

Back