new - lissyps weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by lissyp, 1 January 2009 Social URL.

1. lissyp

lissyp Member

i think i will start a diary, so i can keep track of how im feeling and look back and think.. i cant believe i felt like this etc...

so.. today.. 1/1/09 im to scared to weigh.. before xmas in 9 weeks i lost 19lb.. and i think ive put loads on in 2 weeks..ive been having really bad tummy ache for a few days which prooves to me that what im eatting is really bad for me.

my 1st goal is to loose 4 stone.. taken in 7lb mini goals, im going to the gym 2-3 times a week..and i want to train for the race for life in the summer..i figure to be able to jog again i first need to loose 2.5 -3 stone.

race for life is usually in july.. so thats 7 months.. i hope to be past my 4 stone goal by then and perhaps onto another.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lissyp

lissyp Member

ok.. so i was crap yesterday!

i weighed ive gained 6lb in 3 weeks...:cry:
    todays food diary
    1 med banana
    1 salmon fillet
    1/2 a roasted butternut squash
    250gs of mushrooms
    all cooked in the george forman
    my 6 year old is party dieting/ healthy eatting with me to.. so will keep her weigh progress to.. she is currently 5st8lb..128cms tall

4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Hi Lissy!
    Welcome to Minimins!
    Don't sweat the 6lbs put on over the holidays... everyone puts on at Christmas and they'll come straight off with a bit of hard work.
    Good luck with your diet!!! Let us know how you get on and give us a yell if you need any help, support and encouragement.

~Silence~

5. lissyp

lissyp Member

awh thanks :) i haven't been so bad this past month. i have lost 12lb all together, and 4lb since the 1st of jan.. which isnt very good.. i have been start stop for a few weeks. i had lost 8lb but gained 4..but i am determined to get back on it..so here goes :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.