New me slimmer and happier

Hi yes still here, doing ok, just very busy with my daughter her second baby due any day and she is getting twinges :) soon standby to look after my other granddaughter who is 2 so can't take my eyes off her for 2 seconds!! Lol so running around alot!! Trying to stick to TS but have slipped to ws when trying to encourage Maddie to eat her dinners!!
Hope you are ok ? Thanks for checking on me, need that sometimes otherwise everything goes to pot!!!
How's things for you?
love
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear you are doing ok Gill, Congratulations on the imminent arrival of another grandchild! It sounds like you are a wonderful granny & mother- your kids are very lucky!:D
Feeling much more positive myself- thanks for your encouragement earlier in the week.
O

Oh wow, I hated the waiting game, in fact with my second child I told every one a date 2 weeks after I was due as I was sick of the phone calls LOL
Well done for sticking to Total/Working source thats brill xx
Let us know when your a nanny again (if you get what I mean xxxxx)

God this has been a hectic week!! Been trying hard to stay TS which I succeeded to do till last night :(
The day started at 5am with a call from my daughter saying she was dropping off my granddaughter as she was in labour with new baby:) so we were up early keeping Maddie who is 2 next month busy!! Routine went to pot managed porridge for breakfast :) a pat on the back there, then at 9.30 our new addition arrived a little girl Amelia Jade weighing 8lb. So we were waiting for the call to take Maddie to see her new baby sister, lunchtime came and went, we both had naps and then at 3pm got the call we were waiting for, so out we want to buy new baby and Maddie a present and then we went to hospital!! Move forward two hours we left the hospital and my son and daughter in law was at home with McDonald's for all of us :( thought he was helping. So duly ate it as we were starving by now. So it was a complete fail,
But what a glorious emotional day. Now grandma to four wonderful healthy grandchildren how lucky am I.

Today been exhausted, both emotionally and physically so had a ws day today.
So still hanging in there.
Hope you are all doing well and losing lots of weight.
Take care
Gill
X

Congratulations xx

Today wasn't a complete fail, it was a slip up ignore it but don't repeat it xx

All the best Em xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Good morning everyone, hope you are all ok today, just giving an update and hopefully daily updates from now on.

My weigh in this week is a loss of 4lb which is brilliant, considering I have been up and down for the last week.
Back on 100% TS from Monday and feeling great.

Week 7 total loss 20.8lbs really pleased with that.

Now I am a grandmother to 4 beautiful, healthy grandchildren, need to be slimmer and more healthier for them.

Good luck everyone

Gill
Xx

Well done on the loss and congrats on your grandchild. X

Thank you both, focused on exante now, here we go let's get this weight loss going properly, hope you both have a good day.

Gill
X

Well Friday is here again, been good all week, and planned my meals for the weekend, so should be able to keep to it this weekend :)

Had great fun this week, seeing all four of my grandchildren :) eldest Charlie who is three
Maddie who is two, Harry who is 1 and new granddaughter 1 week today :) I love it!!!

Hoping losing weight will give me the chance to get on the floor, or run about and play, :)

Because of the RA Charlie now says how's your leg grandma can you get down on the floor today or not :( this makes me sad, that he already knows I'm different :( although I am not sure if being slimmer will help me as I cannot kneel on the replacement knee anyway, but it's got to help not having all this weight on it...... Hasn't it!!
Feel sad just thinking about it, wish the RA would go away as well!!!!

Gill
X

Gillclark1 said:
Here goes decided I do need to do a diary, and write down what I am feeling and how I am doing, on Wednesday 1st feb will be week 4 so been here for 3+ weeks.
My starting weight was 18stone 8lb and my weight today is 17 stone 5lb so instead of being negative about a 2lb loss this week need to look at the bigger picture :)
I know I will be here for the long haul so need to keep focused, except for the tomato and basil soup (which is revolting) everything else is ok so ordered next months bumper pack by selecting my favourites and at £30 difference it certainly is worth it.
I have rheumatoid arthritis so have to have a meal so that the meds work but I am losing weight so happy with that.
Ketosis not sure I understand this whether I will go into it because of the meal or not!! Need to look at that.

So here goes

Starting weight 5th January 2012

18 stone 8lb

Goal weight
Approx. 11 stone 5lb (161 lbs)

Wk1. Loss 11lb 9
Wk 2 Loss 2lb 9
Wk 3 Loss. 2lb 4
Wk 4. Loss
Wk 5. Loss
Wk 6. Loss
Wk 7. Loss
Wk 8. Loss
Wk 9. Loss
Wk10. Loss
Wk11. Loss
Wk12. Loss
Wk13. Loss
Wk14. Loss
Wk15. Loss

You are doing great, keep it up Gill. X

Hi all

Today Is a busy day for me, off to the airport to take my sister in law, then the challenge!! Build an ikea wardrobe and chest of drawers!!
Could be lost forever :) at least it will keep me focused!! :)

Hope you all have a great day

Gill
X

Hi ya Gill, your doing brilliantly, Congratulations on your new granddaughter! x Hope the Ikea flat pack didn't get the better of you! Lol x

Hi
Hope you had a great weekend, I did ws so was ok, :)
Ikea furniture looks great although got to go back to shop today as I didn't order the shelves!! As didn't realise they were extra :(

Weigh in today so hoping for a loss, although probably best to weigh in on Wednesday so done two TS days :)

How you have a great day

Gill
X

Just weighed myself lost 3.1 lb this week so pleased with that.

Taken hubby to dentist today, and dr to have stitches out so busy busy busy today

Have a great day

Gill
X

Lol so does he, I have to hypnotise him before each visit!!! Bless him.. Today's not good as he broke his crown!!! Lol sounds like humpty dumpty rhyme lol

Hope you have a good day

Gill

Oooo never thought of that?? Don't fancy falling :) have you had a good day :)

Gill
X

Back