New me slimmer and happier

Yes I have thanks :) ketosis rocks!! It's becoming a bit of a routine now which is brill...
How about you - hope the doc and dentist was successful x

Hiya huni and well done on the weightloss so far... nice to read that someone doing WS is losing ..i know ya doing a bit of TS too ... but still nice to see ya melting the lard away xxxx

Hi seem to be lax at doing my diary, as life is so busy with the little ones grandchildren :) I enjoy every minute, still hanging in there with exante although weekend are the hardest, as that is when the family are round. But I love them all so it's worth it.
Didn't weigh myself today so going to do it on Wednesday. As that was the start day, originally.
Doing TS all week and ws at weekends which is working for me.
I start hydrotherapy tomorrow to try and loosen up my joints especially knees and ankles. Watch this space.

Hope you are all doing ok

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Gill, just thought I'd pop by and see how you're doing:)

And it looks like the answer to that is that you're doing brilliantly :D

Great to see you're still so motivated and have found the balance between ws and ts that suits you. I love the flexability too and just have the odd ws when I want to join in with family life a bit:p

Good luck with your hydrotherapy, do let us know how you get on, I'm hoping to be able to do some in the future if my condition improves enough

xxx

It's week 9 weigh in and I lost two pounds, which is ok, as I am doing a mixture of TS and WS this works for me and my body so we are both happy lol
I have my daughter and our two grandchildren living with us at present, which is lovely in its self but challenging, to say the least, but doing ok, steady weight loss and I am more aware of the picky things that I eat all day normally :( so if nothing else I am retraining my food intake.

Hope you are all doing well I love reading all your diaries, keep up the good work, I feel it's hard but worth it. :)

Gill 8/3/2012

Well done Gill, 2lb in week nine is great! I had a STS last weigh in hoping for some sort of loss on Tuesday. Keep going! x

Hi thank you perfect pudding, I just read your status and your weight loss you are also doing great, I have been so busy with the family, that I haven't had time to post on everyones walls but have been reading your statuses daily. Keep up the good work.

Hiya Gill, 2lbs is great, well done hunni xx

Gillclark1 said:
Hi thanks LMP hope you are doing ok.

Gill
X

I've switched to slim and save Gill, it's working better for me xx

I have never tried any others but doing ok as I am, I think! Do you have better weight losses on it.? What is the comparison ?

Gillclark1 said:
I have never tried any others but doing ok as I am, I think! Do you have better weight losses on it.? What is the comparison ?

I'm not sure, only just started it on Monday. Weigh days Sunday so I'll see then.
You have 4 packs on it tho, and it's like food. I've had spag Bol and chilli today :) Seems to be helping me xx

Hi feeling great this morning weighed myself and I am 16 stone 13lb woohoo haven't been in the 16's for 10 years, what a great feeling.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Gill
X

Aww so happy for you Gill! Well done x

Gillclark1 said:
Hi feeling great this morning weighed myself and I am 16 stone 13lb woohoo haven't been in the 16's for 10 years, what a great feeling.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Gill
X

:D fantastic news Gill, you must feel amazing hun xxxxxx

Well failed miserably this weekend :( got daughter and family here to stay and have eaten all the wrong things, so back to day one again tomorrow hopefully, just hope not done too much damage!! X hope you have all had a great weekend and to all mummies out there happy mothers day xxx

Gillclark1 said:
Well failed miserably this weekend :( got daughter and family here to stay and have eaten all the wrong things, so back to day one again tomorrow hopefully, just hope not done too much damage!! X hope you have all had a great weekend and to all mummies out there happy mothers day xxx

Hey Gill, you didn't fail miserably, stop being so hard on yourself. For 1 it's mothers day, and 2 family gatherings are the hardest times ever!
Be proud that your getting straight back into it tomorrow :) xx

Here we are after having a week off put on 2lb so that's not bad, so head down and get on to it.
100% now till big drop.
Happy Monday to everyone, hope you all have a great week.

Whoop whoop 3 stone off brilliant that's given me a boost x

Hiya Gill, how's it going? xx

Back