New member and first day of exante

Misa

I've just started exante today too so we can all encourage each other! I'm not hungry but do HAvd a headache but will just keep on the water! I understand once ketosis kicks in this goes?

Hi I'm also on day 2 been good so far. Not really been hungry drank plenty. Had headache earlier but managed to get rid of it. Hope to be in ketosis soon. Good luck x

Misa said:
I've just started exante today too so we can all encourage each other! I'm not hungry but do HAvd a headache but will just keep on the water! I understand once ketosis kicks in this goes?

I'm starting day 2 today. Had massive headache yesterday and was soo exhausted, took some paracetemol and has an early night, and at the mo don't feel too bad. Hunger wasn't too bad yesterday until the evening where I was starving, but I've always been a bit of a picker in the evening. Good luck today everyone!

I'm on day two now, it's 10.30 am and I've big had anything yet, I'm trying to space it out a little as I have a pilates class tonight at 7! My plan is to try Choc milkshake, bar and soup for dinner after class. Will see how it goes. I also took a paracetamol for headache too.

How you doing today ladies? I had Choc shake was find again j just imagine them to be sweet but they're more salty! Guess it's all minerals etc

How you doing today ladies? I had Choc shake was find again j just imagine them to be sweet but they're more salty! Guess it's all minerals etc

i had mine as a hot choc and added a sweetner x

I might try that, need to get some sweeteners today. Last night I boiled some mushrooms and put them inmt mushroom soup it was quite nice. Not triedany other soups yet I might try veg tonight

Back