New member and first day of exante

Discussion in 'Exante - Weekly Weigh In' started by Misa, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Misa

Misa Member

I've just started exante today too so we can all encourage each other! I'm not hungry but do HAvd a headache but will just keep on the water! I understand once ketosis kicks in this goes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma5396

emma5396 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi I'm also on day 2 been good so far. Not really been hungry drank plenty. Had headache earlier but managed to get rid of it. Hope to be in ketosis soon. Good luck x

4. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    I'm starting day 2 today. Had massive headache yesterday and was soo exhausted, took some paracetemol and has an early night, and at the mo don't feel too bad. Hunger wasn't too bad yesterday until the evening where I was starving, but I've always been a bit of a picker in the evening. Good luck today everyone!

5. Misa

Misa Member

I'm on day two now, it's 10.30 am and I've big had anything yet, I'm trying to space it out a little as I have a pilates class tonight at 7! My plan is to try Choc milkshake, bar and soup for dinner after class. Will see how it goes. I also took a paracetamol for headache too.

6. Misa

Misa Member

How you doing today ladies? I had Choc shake was find again j just imagine them to be sweet but they're more salty! Guess it's all minerals etc

7. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    i had mine as a hot choc and added a sweetner x

8. Misa

Misa Member

I might try that, need to get some sweeteners today. Last night I boiled some mushrooms and put them inmt mushroom soup it was quite nice. Not triedany other soups yet I might try veg tonight

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.