Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by Auranya, 3 February 2014.

1. Auranya

Auranya New Member

Hi there,

I started on Xenical last year as I was calorie counting but wasn't seeing much of a weight loss so the doctor prescribed me these tablets. I didn't take them on a regular basis but saw some loss however I had an operation to remove a lump and then was diagnosed with endometreosis. The tablets I was given for the endo made me depressed and I stopped taking the xenical.

Since then I have restarted the tablets and am ready to lose weight. I go geocaching/walking on a regular basis and am also following the Couch to 5K programme. Haven't experienced any major side effects so far other than bad wind and sometimes a gurgly tummy.

Looking forward to hearing from others on this journey.

2. MaMarley

MaMarley Member

Hi there!

I'm a newbie too. Been lurking for quite a while. Was on Xenical for a very short time (about 6 weeks) about 2 years ago, and it worked really well. Restarted 2 weeks ago and have only lost 3lb so far :break_diet:. I've also got underactive thyroid and am finding it really really tough to shift the lb's since having kids. Under pressure though - sister is getting married this summer and I REFUSE to be the fat bridesmaid. Let's get sheddin' for the weddin'!!

Will be great to have some support along the way.