new members end Oct / beg Nov

Good luck to all you new starts! Stick with it and you'll be amazed at the change in yourselves!

hi all

owning up to a disaster here - did really well for first two weeks back on LL (lost 11lbs then 6lbs), then lost the plot completely and ended up off LL for a week - major bad move. Had been away at a conference so had breakfast, lunch and dinners etc with others for over 3 days - was hoping I could make excuses, but it didn't happen & I didn't have the willpower not to eat, and kept eating loads of crap. Having been away eating for over three days I then came home but sadly carried on binge eating for the rest of that week - not good at all.

Anyway I missed class but phoned LLC who was really helpful. She's encouraged me to acknowledge what has happened and get started again, so I have done for the last 3 days. Sadly though I think I will have put on in a week more than I lost in that second week - not good. Am not going to weigh myself until class on Monday as it could depress me and put me off for weekend. Will keep you posted!

Anyone else own up to any major disasters like this, or is it just me?!:sigh:

Hello,:wave_cry:

I started yesterday so have managed one day. I was amazed I was not hungry (well only a weeny bit). I have attempted every diet in the whole world including Cambridge and find that I can diet but I have a bug in my head that makes me sabotage it.

I like the idea of LL as you get the councelling. You all seem to be doing well and very inspiring.

By the way New-Me dont fret :tear_drop:, you have done the right thing by contacting your Councellor. Keep posting on here and hopefully we will all be able to help you get through.

I am sure we are all going to have some trying times in the future, but we shall overcome. (Sound like a preacher - oh dear!!!!)

New-Me, There is absolutely no way I could have gone to a conference and not eaten with everyone else. The social element of eating makes it very hard not to participate unless you tell your peers that you are doing LL. This is very difficult at the best of times as everyone knows how ill informed the general public are about vlcd's. Well done for sharing and coming back to LL.

thank you all - really appreciate your kind words and thoughts. It's def this forum that keeps me going big time.

weigh in on Monday and although I won't have lost nearly as much as I should have I'm hoping that I'm back where I was (having put it on during that bad week & hopefully lost it all again). Not as good progress as I would have hoped for but no one else to blame but me!

thanks again guys - you're all fab
good luck to you all - great to hear your news
:)

2nd weigh in

Week two lost 4lbs. Had a miserable week, dont know why. Didnt cheat but didnt feel very happy. Perhaps it is just this awful weather.

Did anyone else feel a bit low when they started.:tear_drop:

well done miss fenella!!!!

i start week 4 tomorrow but just had a TINY blip which is definately not going to happen again...... for what i ate i dont think it will have much effect, but my stomach sounds like a washin machine right now!

Well after a miserable week feeling low I seem to be coming out of it.:)

My friend popped in last the one who recommended LL and I havent seen her for a month. My God she looked fantastic. I had to make her keep getting up and doing a twirl as I couldnt believe it she has lost 4.5 stone and is on maintenance now.

I stuggled with the water but have found I can down more if I use a glass instead of a 500ml bottle, so managing quite well today.

How is everyone doing?

Back