new members end Oct / beg Nov

New-Me

can do it this time!
hi

anyone starting end Oct / beg Nov?

I've done LL before, lost loads, but for various reasons didn't go to management classes and put it all back on again - aargh! Anyway I plucked up courage to go back to LL counsellor and have started again today, 31 Oct.

If anyone else is starting now I'd be keen to keep in touch.

good luck!
new-me

I have lost 12lbs so far

I have my moments where I could kill for a snack (not meals not at all bothered about those). I am plodding on one day at a time, loads of water and thinking about the end result and how great I will feel.

I am thinking hard about christmas day.

How are you both?

Hi all,your losses are fab!

Im a newbie to cd and here.
Day 3 today and had a blip <sigh>
Came on my period, my granny took an accidental overdose and my tyre blew out on the bypass whlist i had the kids with me all within hours of each other today so I ate some cranberry crunch thingys even though I wasn't hungry...
No excuses though and its not the end of the world.
I will be back on track tomorrow but am dissappointed that my 'results' are going to be most likely lame in my first week .
Im not a big poster but lurk all the time lol
Good luck guys x

Hi all,your losses are fab!

Im a newbie to cd and here.
Day 3 today and had a blip <sigh>
Came on my period, my granny took an accidental overdose and my tyre blew out on the bypass whlist i had the kids with me all within hours of each other today so I ate some cranberry crunch thingys even though I wasn't hungry...
No excuses though and its not the end of the world.
I will be back on track tomorrow but am dissappointed that my 'results' are going to be most likely lame in my first week .
Im not a big poster but lurk all the time lol
Good luck guys x

HEY DON'T STRESS THE SLIP - KEEP ON STICKING TO IT. Caps lock sorry - wasn't shouting!

I am sure there are some lovely people who can give buckets of advice.

Sounds like you had a bum day - hope the weekend picks up. :patback:

well done everyone - this thread really keeps me going.

Lost 11lbs in week 1 and am thrilled. Know it won't be like that again, but great boost to start off with.

Bhannae - don't fret over your snacks, I'm well impressed that's all you ate with everything that happened that day!

look forward to reading about everyone's good weight loss news!
:)

:wow: 11lbs is magic, well done you.
I am hoping for another 2 when I WI on Wednesday. (Lost 4.8 at stop in on Saturday)

I have found reading this site today very inspiring.
Have had a good day today, not hungry any more. Makes it hard to eat the packs I don't like so much though.

Well done on losing 11lbs new me. I missed my stop in on Saturday but hopefully at my meeting on Thursday ill be hoping for something similar.

I have been reading a thread management just to get a feel for whats in store much later and seen piks of before and after - It was absolutely fab and has made me more determined than ever to look just as good.

Wish you guys all the best in your journeys xx

Im starting LL next Wednesday and I cant wait!!!! but Im really nervous that I won't be able to cope because I get really moody when I don't eat regularly. I love this site so much support you could never feel alone.

The first 2 days I was starving and it was tough, but after that fine, sometimes find it hard to eat as I am not hungry!
This place is a great support and the before and after photos are a real inspiration.

Two days of being really hungry - I can do that! At the moment I go to the gym at least 5-6 times a week do you think I will be able to keep that up?

How do you do the fancy artwork on your replies?

Jo

the first 2 days I was also very tired, but was still doing my hours walk everyday.
I think if you already do it then you can carry on but just don't push so hard.
I have a new cross trainer arriving this week so will start out slowly but aim to get on it every day for about 10 mins ish.

If you want to add the fancy stuff to your sig, just click on mine and it will take you to the site where you do them, it then gives you the code (like for your ticker) to add to your sig.

Two days of being really hungry - I can do that! At the moment I go to the gym at least 5-6 times a week do you think I will be able to keep that up?

How do you do the fancy artwork on your replies?

Jo

I actually find I have more energy than before and I find waking up in the mornings much easier.

However, as Alibongo said, take it easy the first couple of times and see what your limits are. Remember to drink plenty of water though.

As everyone else has said, the first two days were the hardest. I had huge carbo cravings and a massive headache but since then I've actually been feeling better than I did before.

Hi All,

I started on Monday and felt great so far. Today I have a bit of a headache but nothing major.

I didnt weigh myself on the day i started so I dont know how much I have lost - Drop in 2m so i'll know then. I feel thinner already.

This site is great. On tue/wed/thurs my partner does driving lessons and ju-jitsu and I normally just lay on the sofa eating. Last 2 nights i've been on here and it has kept my mind of food completey! I love it!!

To anyone that is starting - good luck it will be fine at the meeting!

Peanut xxxx

Back