New Mini Challenge

hey doirin, iv lost 3lbs this week! so another 5 to go next week to meet my target.. dunno if i'll do it but wish me luck!! :)

Hi Natters, very well done to you and best of luck to you for the coming week, will only be too delighted to write in 5lb next week. Fingers crossed.

oooww I would like to lose at least 7lb by the time I go to see my partner in Essex on 30th of this month:) Good luck to everyone else!!

Korinne,
welcome and wishing you all the best of luck in your challenge.
Doirin

Hi All,
5 and a half pounds down today, so very happy with that. 13 and a half pounds to go for the challenge so still doable I believe, just have to see how the next weeks go.
Wishing you all the best of luck with your personal mini challenges this week.
Doirin

Shapalina,
well done on your 4lb weight loss this week. Getting closer to that target every day.
Doirin

Hi Doirin, iv acheived my target today lost 6lb so now at 13st 13lb

thanks

Oh I know I am really jumping on the bandwagon late with this one!! You are all doing so well with your challenges. Maybe this will motivate me - and posting it here means it's out in the open.

I have got two WI's left until my birthday weekend. I would like to be in the 11's by then. Currently am 12st 7.5lbs so need to lose 8lbs at least.

I have one full week of TFR and then part way through the second week I'm starting re-feed so I know it's going to be a bit of a stretch. I seem to be averaging about 4.5lbs a week though so maybe it's not impossible.

Wishing everyone the very best of luck. LL xx

WI...

Hi I had WI this morning.. lost 5.5lb. Total of 12lb in 2 weeks.:D

i'm really pleased! Not sure I'll make my 2 stone by the end of july (but it was rather ambitious !)

Ta !

well done nerac thats brillint roll on next week ! and best of luck with mini challange !

Hi Doirin,
I lost 4.6lbs this week so could you update me in your signature!
Thanks so much
xXx:)

hey Doirin i lost 3lb again this week if you can add it for me. well done everyone we are all steaming towards our goals!!

hi congrats all on weight loss ;)

i'm down 2.5lb this week doirin ;)

Nicolas congrats on your loss - however, huge congrats on your inch loss !! Vibro is obviously working - are you doing anything else, or just vibro?
xx

Hi All,
Sorry I didn't update this earlier but not feeling very well this week, my house is down with a virus, headaches and feeling sick , so things are not good around here.
Very well done to you all for the weight losses posted this week, Adam a fantastic achievement way ahead of time too. Lazeelady welcome and good luck. Kezzerbelle, congrats and best of luck for the coming week. Nerac, very well done you must be delighted. Nicolas, very well done, best of luck for next week. Dunders, very well done to you. Keep up the good work it's all paying off.
Doirin

Thanks doirin, hope you and your house are feeling better soon !!:sick0019::9529: (sorry couldn't resist the smileys!):p

Take care. xxxxx

thanks guys
Sorry to hear ye all sick doirin, think thats what i had other day when had headace went home from work early and spent night vomiting, of course my mum blamed lt but i kno was just a bug, i was fine yest so hopefully it will pass soon in your place!

went to c bagatelle last night was thinkin of u! they were just the same as i saw them 20 yrs ago !

Hope your feeling better doirin and thanks for updating mine :)

Back