New Mint Choc bar....

oops... what have i started hahah

i have 3 left and am happy to share

xxx

mu cdc said from the 13th they can order them. she has none to try either. so it's a waiting game. can't wait. i'll be living off them :D so as my weigh in is on the 13th it's going to be the 20th before i can get any.

I had a sample from my CDC today and they are really nice but they are getting rid of Caramel bars...whyyyyyyyyyyy they are the only ones that I really, really like!!

Yep!! Xx

I hope my CDC suprises me with one tomorrow. Since starting on this diet I've drank over 100 mint choc shakes..... She knows I adore them!

I had a sample from my CDC today and they are really nice but they are getting rid of Caramel bars...whyyyyyyyyyyy they are the only ones that I really, really like!!

Really? I will be buying lots of caramel bars next week!

Xxx

I dont like dark choc :(

I want a dairy milk flavoured one ha ha

I hate the fact that they are getting rid of the choc caramel chewy bar and replacing it with a dark choc mint bar. Ewww, I hate dark chocolate.

I'm seeing my CDC on Saturday and she is then going on hols for a fortnight, so i doubt whether I'll get any before Christmas. Bah humbug.

i can't wait to try this one!

I'm so jealous..I miss the CD bars and porridge.I'm on Exante at the moment for financial reasons.Wish I could just buy some bars and porridge.LOL

Back