New month New start New me

*little slower...... Sorry about that, buttons too close together! Hope everyone had a good day? :)

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think that sounds like a very sensible idea, rather then throwing the towel in altogether :) You could have your lunch as your meal so doesn't matter if you forget your packs?

I didn't have a 100% day today so I'm a bit gutted but never mind, I've had my third pack and I won't be eating anything else today that's for sure!!

Thats the plan Smidge. I am in such a rush sometimes, getting a low carb meal at lunch time is much easier and less worry. Well done for not eating anything else x

Sent that a bit fast for some reason it didn't update for ages. Sounds like a good plan x keep in touch I liked having a diet buddy

I will still chat on this thread. Its like I said earlier I will do TS when my medication settles. In fact I am going to see my GP Monday for advice so until then I am doing working solution. How was the diet yesterday Tracey? Were you 100%? X

Good day yesterday for me but I battled all day I don't find it easy as some people seem to, I consider it a victory when I get to bed time and have been 100 %. Ok so far today x. Hope you are doing ok x

Hey all, how was your days yesterday? I did ok but feel like I am cheating, even of it is only a low carb, low fat meal. I am really hoping my GP tells me there are no issues with me doing it 100% on Monday. At least then I know its in my mind and nothing to do with my medication and will just have to push through like the rest of you xx

Hi everyone, I am going to be joining you all again. Been to GP this morning and still trying to digest her words, 'its all in your head', lol. Dont know how I feel about the fact I was just too weak to stick to the diet as usual and give up on my second week. Oh well, here I am on day 1, AGAIN!! And now I know there are no excuses, I will have to have a word with my will power as after a boozy weekend at a Bruno Mars concert, I am 4lbs heavier!!
How have your weekends been ladies?

I haven't had a perfect weekend either Charlie so onwards from today. Black coffee at the ready and hoping to be back to 13 stone this time next week - quite a high goal but hey. Am even considering getting my partner to weigh me in every day to be even more accountable. Do you think that's a bad idea lol ?

I know some people say it can be a bad idea weighing in everyday, in case you havent lost or you gain from water retention, but I personally do weigh every day. I have tried not to but I loose motivation personally. If you think it will help you Tracey, then you do whats going to get you through.
I am hoping to be in the next stone as well and I am going to start walking to work now.
We can do this.
My new motivation is to have a meal, low carb of course, once every 2 weeks. I know its not sticking completely to plan, but if little things like that mean I still loose and keep it off, so be it x

I have also discovered that the shakes are ok with hot water in this chilly weather. Quite like hot banana x

I like the vanilla hot with coffee. Delish. Think I will order just vanilla shakes next time as I feel too cold to drink the others anyways, never mind now its getring colder. Last night I was perished and I am not looking forward to the transition into ketosis and feeling even colder :(

Hi Tracey, sorry about the late reply. I have been hit and miss really. Was 100% Monday, had a blip tues but carried on and totally failed yesterday :(. I am however going to keep trying until I get to my target. How have you been doing? X

I am doing ok it's not easy though. Just take each day as it comes. I did something which is really helping me and that is I have written down all the reasons I want to lose the weight and have taken a pic of some lovely Christmas dresses. When I feel like cheating ( all the blinking evening to be honest ) I read the list and add more reasons and try and keep the end goal in mind xx

Sounds like a good idea. I am deffo going to have start doing little things like that. I have only gained a total of 2lbs!! I was shocked. All I can put it down to is that I have still done the diet here and there and still drink lots of water. We can do this. Not so hungry this morning so a bar with a coffee I think. My husband has promised me a new tattoo next friday if I stick to plan and I really want my tattoo so I cant afford to slip up :D

Well you have something great to keep you on plan over the weekend I have promised myself a haircut when I get back to 13 stone which is where I got to when I was being good. I just keep panicking that if I don't do it I will end up with loads and loads to lose instead of a reasonably achievable amount now. I am capable of massive binge sessions when I don't watch myself but I know we can do this !!! Have a great 100 % day x

Weekend approaching, what are we planning to keep temptation from the door. I volunteered for a six hour shift on Sunday, there is no possible way I can cheat then lol

Back