New month New start New me

Lol I'll be checking in on you ;) x

Thanks ladies. I have been a silly, silly lady today, throwing my diet down the drain for the sake of a couple of scratty sandwiches and cheap plonk. I would have been just as well starving til I got home! I will be 100% tomorrow because ppl commented on how much slimmer I looked! Was a real boost just a shame they didnt make the lovely comment before I ate my lunch lol :rolleyes:

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi tracey, up late, run out of house without my exante products again so going to have to try best out of a difficult situation today :(

Whoops! I always pack my bag the night before to make sure I have everything and my shaker is all washed and ready! Hope you have a good low carb day anyway :)

I have in the past picked the ham out of the middle I will have a good day for both of us to inspire you on tomorrow xx

How's it going today? All good so far?? :)

Oh no, what happened? It's not to late in the day to get it right so whatever you do don't tell yourself you'll just start tomorrow, start again now!!

Hi Tracey, forgot my products in a rush again yesterday and ate a carb infused lunch. Fed up of myself now. Deffo 100% today, starting to feel ill with all these carbs :(

Supposed to be a monday lol but diet gone boobies up this week! Shall we say a monday anyways? Will be weighing myself today to see what the damage is so hoping to loose at least the 3lb I previously put on x

Ok Monday it is. If we get on track then a loss is definitely achievable. Hate the weekends the most but will keep trying to tell myself it will be worth it by Christmas xxxx have a great day today I an working at Next for four hours so I def cannot cheat then lol. I haven't ordered any meal packs yet think I will this weekend x

Well done ladies - make sure you both have 100% days today, don't go putting it off until tomorrow again, as each day you lose pushes your goal a day further back.

Good luck! x

How's it going girls??

Hi all. I have decided to switch to working solution because total is not working for me at the moment, so rather than throw all my hard work away, I feel its for the best. I may go total once my medication has settled. I am happy as long as I loose weight, even if it is a littl

Back