New month New start New me

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1382094596.583386.jpg
Managed to get this for my phone screen saver, had to get rid of the OH but no doubt he will be pleased if it keeps me on the straight and narrow xx

Hi sorry not been around. Had a very nasty tummy bug :( only thing I can keep in is tea and toast. Will be back on TS as soon as this bug does one. Hows the diet been going? X

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hows it going Tracey? Day 1 for me again but only 1lb up. I put that down to the toast I was eating as its the only thing I could keep down and water retention. Not looking forward to the keto transition now the weather is colder. I am working 10 hr shifts day 2&3 which is when the transition is usually at its worst for me :( At least I wont be able to cheat. Anyways, hope your weekend was ok x

I am still being half And half but down about 5 lbs not back to 13 yet which is where I was when I fell off the wagon last time. Got my OH weighing me daily this week till he goes away Friday so that should keep me on the straight and narrow. 2 stone is still do able just for Christmas if we knuckle down :) good luck at work what do you do ? I can't cheat at work at all so it's easier xx

I have been weighing myself daily when I can as well and it will make me think twice about pigging out! I have a meal fri night and not going to worry about it because I tend to eat the week prior thinking there is no point in dieting if I am going to eat later that week. I have serious issues with moderarion lol. I am a Senior Support Worker so no time to cheat at work supervising several other ppl, but I do struggle at the end of the shift, trying to justify eating something naughty because I have been on my feet all day. What do you do Tracey?
5 lbs is great. Nearly half a stone and better on than off. I would be stoked if I lost that by this time next week! You right Tracey, 2st by Christmas is deffo doable if we get our heads in the game. I have made my mind up that I will be switching to WS to slowly shift the remaining weight so i am less likely to put it back on!

That's my plan too after Christmas. I do all sorts lol work at Next part time, just got a job at Ernest Jones too for some extra Christmas cash and just started my own business helping people make and save money, its early days but going well. My partner is a PE teacher so don't fancy him keep coming home to a fatty after working all day with long limbed leggy female sports teachers :rolleyes: He is away on a school trip at the end of the week and would like him to come home to a slightly slimmer me even if I cant see it in myself its satisfying knowing the scales are heading in the right direction and the jeans dont feel like they are about to burst. On track so far today, grit your teeth charlie as I am sure we will feel better tomorrow xxx

I am sure he will notice the difference when he comes back. Like you say its nice to not feel as though we are busting out of our jeans and thats why I need to stick to plan this week as I am lucky I havent put too much back on. I need to try and make good choices when I go for my meal friday :eek:
I have stuck to plan so far but struggling. A day at a time me thinks. Cant see past getting through today, so will give myself a pat on the back once the day is over. You sound like a busy lady Tracey, but on a diet like this, it does help. Cant wait to get today over with :sly:

Good luck today Charlie hope you get through ok. This awful rain is gloomy I feel much better when the sun is shining. I keep thinking Christmas is getting nearer and nearer so let's have a positive day xxx

Here here!

Thanks Tracy. Had a good day diet wise but wouldn't count a full day of management meetings as being much fun!

Luckily I'm 'home alone' tonight so have avoided watching the football. That being said there isn't a lot to watch!

Hi ladies, hope you have had a good few days? I have been work, work, working. I stayed strong until last night :(
Already forgiven myself and back to it today x

Hi Charllie yes ok but my partner is away till Tuesday evening so gonna be right on it this weekend and see if I can crack the ketosis thing and get right in the zone !!! Good luck today and good for you getting right back on it xx

Good for you Tracey. I must admit I am finding it so much harder lately. I am lucky if I only have 1 meal a day :(

Back