new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Oooooo it was nice to see your scan pics......It has been 10 yrs since I had a scan......lol. Cant wait to see the baby, makes it more real for you and your fella.

Oooooo it was nice to see your scan pics......It has been 10 yrs since I had a scan......lol. Cant wait to see the baby, makes it more real for you and your fella.

Not far behind you at 6years!! LOL Agree - it does make it so much more real...doesnt it....

Yeah, we're so excited now!! I must admit the first 12 weeks we were a little anxious but now we're cheerfully planning away!! Yeah, the 20 week scans are amazing!! I managed to see a few when I was training to be a midwife and it was just the most awe inspiring experience..

How are you finding pg second time around? Any different? :)

You have lots of experience then if you are a midwife...you know whats ahead but hey its all worth it...LOL!! Have to say I am a bit anxious..its difficult not to be until you are over the 1st TM...after I had my 20 week scan I really got into planning mode big time!! I felt so much better in my 2nd TM...

I think I feel different......feel more tired, and sick if I dont stuff my face......how about you - any crazy cravings???

Hey Bea I also start to feel sick if I havent had a snack for a few hours....weird how your body tells you what it needs.
Im not feeling as tired though still have the odd day........lol

What are you due dates ????? Im due on 29th may !!!
Sunflowerbride we may even end up delivering at same sort of time, share a room .....lol.

I'm due 20th May.. Hoping for a home birth though sonkie!!

Erm, I've had a long 4-5 week craving for Macdonalds - was vegan pre pregnancy so this was a bit of a shock!!!! Unfortunately (having weighed myself again) I've now put on 16lbs, thats averaging a pound a week so far!! Am going to be HUGE at this rate!!!!!! Thankfully though, the McDs has been replaced by toast and marmite, much healthier!! Had a big thing for fresh orange juice as well until about week 10, was drinking about a litre and a half a day!!!! Madly though it had to be smooth - normally I drink the one with bits in!!

Per my dates due 29th June....a few weeks behind you two!!

For me last time...the eating and weight gain bit sort of balanced out in the 2nd TM...and got going again in the 3rd LOL but only gained about 20lbs in total......

:( Gaaaah, am going to be huge by the end of it...

Ah well.. It came off for my wedding am sure it can come off again after bean!!

Well went to midwife last night, she trying to get me in for scan this week, on the basis we need to know dates for possible screening for downs (which we dont want to have anyway).
She tried listening for the heartbeat but couldnt find it, though she said they cant always find it this early, more like I have extra padding to get through ......lol.
I was gutted though, I was hoping we would both hear something but she just picked up my heartbeat.....pmsl.
Then she said maybe im not as far on as we are thinking so who knows....anyway I cant wait for the scan.

I have been having really weird dreams too, one minute there is no baby then im dreaming its blooming twins....eeeek

Talking of cravings, I have had the orange juice one too, but with bits in......and eggs too, hard boiled straight from the shell lol. Then I had a thing for those "swizzler" lollies.......hmmmm.
Now nothing though I have been fancying mc`ds too....but not had one as we are carless so not near enough.

Sorry she couldn't find the heartbeat sonkie.. I must admit if I couldn't easily palpate a uterus then I wouldn't listen in as, as you've just found out, the worry of not finding something is worse than the disappointment of not listening in in the first place!!

Hopefully it was just that bean was hiding somewhere - one friend of mine has never been able to have a heartbeat found on any of her pregnancies until she was over 14 weeks!!

I saw my midwife too yesterday funnily enough - I'm measuring 3-4 weeks ahead of my dates!! It's going to be a big baby by the look of things!! (I know my dates are right as I had a scan at 7 weeks!)

xx

Sonkie you baby is due on my birthday :) Now I will have to make sure I keep a check on your progress all the way through hehe!

Glad all you ladies seem to be embrassing pregnancy with open arms despite the weird cravings hehe!

N xx

A big congrats to all off you!

I would love a baby but that will be in a yrs time, I need to sort my weight and finances out 1st!
Any way I am still young at 33!

I hope you all have smooth pregnancies and keep us posted with your progresses!

Oh...that sounds like a boy Sunflower!! Dont worry too much about the weight gain...anything over 28lbs/30llbs is what you will have to loose and you have a plenty to go yet. As this will definately be my last I have got my head into a place where I am not going to worry about a few pounds to loose....as you said...lost it before and we are support each other on minimins to loose again - whatever the excess is!!

Sonkie sorry you didnt hear the heartbeat....same happened to me on my first about the same time as you and I was soo unset nothing would console me...but the scan really made up for it so try to focus on that.....I think Sunflower is right I wish I didnt know they were checking for it as it wouldnt have been such a disappointment.....

I'm thinking boy too actually Bea - I've completely gone off sweet things too.. Plus we saw a psychic when i was only 6-7 weeks pg (so really didn't look pg at all) who suddenly pointed at my tum and said "you've got a son in there" - I'd deliberately said NOTHING about the pg out of curiousity as to whether he'd pick up on it!! Will be a bit of a suprise if we find out it's a pink bump at the 20 week scan!! Having said that, will how naughty he's been (saying he rather than it at the moment) when listening in or having scans, he'll probably be sat with hands and cord between his legs so we can't see!!!!! LOL...

Anyone else finding out? I wasn't that fussed about it but hubby really wanted to know - I figured I get the nice bits with carrying and feeling all the movements so it's fair enough if he wants to know!

xx

ps - anyone else suffering from insomnia too?!??!?!?!?!!!!

Have my scan in the morning...so keep you posted! Still feel tried so would sleep on a rock at the moment! LOL....

Really keen to find out if its a boy or girl...think its a girl...funny you said about going to a physic - went in August and she said "you will have a daughter within a year"...freaky eh???

Thats great you got your scan date.....and a lovely b/day present....

Soo happy

Went to the hospital for an early pregnancy scan this am....so first of all my dates are totally correct (knew I was!!)and everything looks fine. Loads of movement, strong heart beat and little swimmer was hard to measure!!

It was like the first time all over again.....so soo happy about everything now...as I was really worried...(about what exactly dont know??)

Best of luck on Tuesday! Sonkie!!:D

Went to the hospital for an early pregnancy scan this am....so first of all my dates are totally correct (knew I was!!)and everything looks fine. Loads of movement, strong heart beat and little swimmer was hard to measure!!

It was like the first time all over again.....so soo happy about everything now...as I was really worried...(about what exactly dont know??)

Best of luck on Tuesday! Sonkie!!:D

Awwwww so pleased everything is well.
I keep dreaming there is no baby when I go for the scan, next time I dream im having twins......blooming hormones eh !!!!

Awwwww so pleased everything is well.
I keep dreaming there is no baby when I go for the scan, next time I dream im having twins......blooming hormones eh !!!!

Hubby been dreaming that it was twins and he was stressing out about how we'd cope.......!!!

Raging hormones are just awful - I go from being being happy to floods of tears.......Tues will all go really well....:D

Back