new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Hi Bea, you count from the first day of your last period...and then add 2 weeks! Sure you already know that by now though...hope all is well - Joe

Hi All...just back from a few days in Lanzarote with my sister....we had a planned it when I went on LT and the plan was to be in a skinny swinsuit!! Anyway.....still wore a swim suit with a sarong...felt ok and had a great break....long sleeps, nice food and fizzy water....it was great to get away from the wind and the rain.....it will a few years before I go abroad again!! LOL

I am really tempted to see what we are having at next scan.......hmmmm

Hi Bea, you count from the first day of your last period...and then add 2 weeks! Sure you already know that by now though...hope all is well - Joe

My dates are all agreed with the hospital.....but thanks for your note!!:D

Best of luck with trying for a baby....my doctor has but my weight loss down the to reason I got pregnant after 6 years.....hugs

How are we all feeling this week? I had my work Christmas party last night and it was really hard to hide the fact that I wasnt drinking...not planning to tell work till after christmas!!! It was quiet funny to be stone cold sober as the everyone else was totally wrecked!!

Hiya guys, sorry I haven't been around much!!

All going well with bean, I even think I might have felt him move in church yesterday! Although I was listening in later and he was moving loads but I didn't feel one of them! Ah well, he's still quite small!!

I've got my 20 week scan in 10 days, coming round fast!!!

My pelvis has pretty much given up now, I'm off work and completely reliant on crutches now outside of the house, but it will be worth all the pain in the end!

Hope everyone else ok!

xx

We heard babies heartbeat for the first time today.....was fab.

sorry to hear bout the pain........as you said worth it in the end !
Will you be finding out the sex of baby ????

Ahh, it's such a great sound isn't it sonkie? We lie listening to bean for ages sometimes!!

Yeah, we're hoping to find out the sex if he's (she's?!) behaving himself and not tucked hands/cord/what ever else he can find inbetween his legs!!

How's everyone else going? I have a new symptom today - leaking boobs.. And properly leaking too... I'm only 18 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Have decided pregnancy is definitely not glamourous... ;o)

xx

glad everyone is doing alright -- sunflower, sorry to hear bout the extreme pain -- but at least u have leaking boobs to offset the pregancy glamour! j/k

amazing our bodies produce milk from early on -- i delivered at 28 weeks and could literally feed england if need be!

to answer sonkies ?, I would like to know the sex of the baby...but thats just cuz i am so impatient!

I read that you can start leaking from around 16 weeks, so im not quite that far yet....lol.

Have you got a monitor to listen to the heartbeat then .......we just got one !!!

Sunflower....sorry to hear you are in such pain....being off work should hopefully ease it and allow you rest up a little!! WOW - I didnt realise first time mums leaked so early......thats all your maternity instincts kicking in big time!!!

Sonkie - great you heard the heart beat....isnt it just amazing.....for something so tiny tiny!!!

Nina - giving birth at 28 weeks ...that must be scary.....

Well we had our scan yesterday and everything was fine! Baby growing well and everything where it should be!! However after joking that the way bean's behaved so far we were teasing that we wouldn't get a good picture again and that he/she would have hands/cord etc between legs rather than show us whether he was a boy or a girl - we were right...
laugh.gif
Bean is lying transverse (so across me sideways with head on my left side, bum on my right, monkey!!) and had a cord firmly wedged inbetween legs so we couldn't tell!! He or she was moving LOADS but not enough to move the cord!! Bless him, the sonographer looked for AGES too for us but nevermind, we'll get a nice suprise in 20 weeks time!!!

I'm not going to be around for a while as we're moving house today (I say we, hubby (bless him) is not letting me do a thing!!!) and I've also been really ill over christmas so I dont think I could do much anyway (have had a horrific cold/throat infection/upper respiratory tract infection for 2 weeks now, am on anitibiotics but temp was swinging about all over the place, on christmas day I was back up at the hospital again as we couldn't get it under 103 even with paracetamol..... Am still feeling entirely rubbish but not as bad by a long way as I did before the antibiotics started kicking in!)

I'm also feeling bean move LOADS now, at the moment it's quite lovely as I'll go to bed and he (still saying he rather than it even though we dont know whether bean's a boy or a girl!) lies there wriggling and kicking away - although I'm sure when the kicks get stronger I'll be pleading with him to go to sleep!!!!!

Hope everyone else's christmas was lovely and that all your pregnancies are going well!!!

xx

Oh, forgot to include link to scan pics if you want a look!!!

View Photo

xx

Oh thats wonderful Sunflower! Its fab that you are feeling so much movement....some first time mums dont feel anything till well into the 20s....the scan is brilliant....cant wait for my next one!!!

Best of luck with the house move!! Take care as you ave had a bad run with being unwell...hope your back isnt giving you too much jip!! Rest up and let Hubby do all the lugging and carrying...you an Direct!!!!

Hey Helen are you moving far ???????? You were not far from Tavistock, where are you moving too...?
We have our next scan on the 17th jan so cant wait.

Hi Sonkie....will you find out the sex then? How exciting!!! PS Saw you other thread congratulations on your engagement....have you set a date??? Its been an amazing year for you!!

Well Mark has felt baby move.....though was just fluttering, not a big kick.
The movements are getting stronger though so it wont be long

glad to hear you all are doing well...

Sunflower...sounds like you had a nice scan experience -- can't believe you will be patient enuf for the surprise of boy/girl in 20 weeks time...well, its lovely anyways...

btw...wouldnt you agree that the past 20 weeks have literally flown by?

Back