new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Ahhh Bea, am so glad it went well!! Also, nice to know it was as magical as first time round!! Are you posting scan pics on here? :)

Sonkie - good luck for tuesday, enjoy it!!! Let us know how it goes!!

Oh - I took some pics of my bump earlier which has absolutely appeared out of nowhere over the last week, I was starting to get something from last week but it's suddenly popped out!!

View Photo There are two pics, sorry it's a bit grainy but was taking them in a mirror!!!! lol...

xxx

just decided to pop on here to check in with my fellow minimin peeps...and saw that this pregnancy thing has been quite contagious! congratulations to the three of you...

it might be nice to see the progress of us all in terms of weight gain and getting back on track -- at least I was thrown off my wagon in September when i found out about the pregnancy and literally gained 12 lbs in the first month! (and i wasnt stuffing my face then!)

just decided to pop on here to check in with my fellow minimin peeps...and saw that this pregnancy thing has been quite contagious! congratulations to the three of you...

it might be nice to see the progress of us all in terms of weight gain and getting back on track -- at least I was thrown off my wagon in September when i found out about the pregnancy and literally gained 12 lbs in the first month! (and i wasnt stuffing my face then!)

Congratulations you too - we are all within weeks of each other....nice to have a few to keep company!!! How you feeling??

Ahhh Bea, am so glad it went well!! Also, nice to know it was as magical as first time round!! Are you posting scan pics on here? :)

Oh - I took some pics of my bump earlier which has absolutely appeared out of nowhere over the last week, I was starting to get something from last week but it's suddenly popped out!!

View Photo There are two pics, sorry it's a bit grainy but was taking them in a mirror!!!! lol...

xxx

Wow - thats a pretty big bump! Sunflower!!! Definately a boy.. I am still in my normal clothes although they are getting a bit tight around the butt!!

Need to scan my photos...a bit non techy so bear with me!!

xxx
PS....the scan was so amazing....some people had said the second time around isnt the same as the first but for me and hubby it was (and probably even a bit more so..) you just know in advance the joy thats coming......

Hiya Nina, nice to see you around again!! Glad everything is going well for you!!

Bea - yeah, it's suddenly popped out of nowhere!!! I even have strangers smiling at me in shops now and then staring nostalgic(?a)ly at my bump, it's lovely!! Plus the big bump out front would fit with a boy! Going to be a big shock if it's a pink bump!!

Sonkie - not seen you around for a while - good luck with the scan tomorrow, looking forward to hearing how it goes!

thanks bea and sunflowerbride, we r just bumping along...

:giggle:

anybody doing an exercise program?

I can't nina unfortunately, I have horrific SPD (already.. :( ) and am on crutches... I've even been banned by my physio from going swimming and I can't walk more than half a mile really... So am just going with it and will worry about exercise when my pelvis knits itself back together again!!!!

Hi guys, we are back from scan and we now have proper dates, we are 12 weeks and 5-6 days, iv forgotten.....lol.This is my 3rd pregnancy but seeing it on screen is still brilliant.
So Bea we are nearer in dates now....lol.

Helen I had spd with my 2nd it was agony, especially turning over in bed......hope it doesnt get any worse.

We are due on 12th june 08

I can't nina unfortunately, I have horrific SPD (already.. :( ) and am on crutches... I've even been banned by my physio from going swimming and I can't walk more than half a mile really... So am just going with it and will worry about exercise when my pelvis knits itself back together again!!!!

sorry to hear about ur painful experience...hope it doesnt become debilitating...

pregnacny should be fun and exciting...but some of us arent so fortunate...

this pregnancy has gone by so quickly and surprisingly, i feel great and nowhere near
the way i felt last yr pregnant...i have to take daily injections of heparin and aspirin...I developed HELLP (severe preclampsia) and i am trying to bypass that experience (rightfully so).

anyways, enuf of my depressing story...i am looking forward to a more healthy pregnancy (especially after losing 50 lbs this yr with CD)

btw, <Pregnancy Nutrition & Pregnancy Exercises at BabyFit.com> has nice articles, message bds and progress tracking of various goals...

Hi guys, we are back from scan and we now have proper dates, we are 12 weeks and 5-6 days, iv forgotten.....lol.This is my 3rd pregnancy but seeing it on screen is still brilliant.
So Bea we are nearer in dates now....lol.

Helen I had spd with my 2nd it was agony, especially turning over in bed......hope it doesnt get any worse.

We are due on 12th june 08

Oh Sonkie - I am so happy that the scan went well!! We are now two weeks apart...race you to the finish LOL!!!

Hiya Nina, nice to see you around again!! Glad everything is going well for you!!

Bea - yeah, it's suddenly popped out of nowhere!!! I even have strangers smiling at me in shops now and then staring nostalgic(?a)ly at my bump, it's lovely!! Plus the big bump out front would fit with a boy! Going to be a big shock if it's a pink bump!!

Ah thats so nice...I loved being pregnant the first time around.....loved that feeling of "never being alone" if you know what I mean....are you feeling lots of movements...sometimes on your first it can be over 20 weeks before you feel movements....??

sorry to hear about ur painful experience...hope it doesnt become debilitating...

pregnacny should be fun and exciting...but some of us arent so fortunate...

this pregnancy has gone by so quickly and surprisingly, i feel great and nowhere near the way i felt last yr pregnant...i have to take daily injections of heparin and aspirin...I developed HELLP (severe preclampsia) and i am trying to bypass that experience (rightfully so).

anyways, enuf of my depressing story...i am looking forward to a more healthy pregnancy (especially after losing 50 lbs this yr with CD)

btw, <Pregnancy Nutrition & Pregnancy Exercises at BabyFit.com> has nice articles, message bds and progress tracking of various goals...

Been quiet tired......so havent been exercising at all.........going to wait till after 12 weeks and do some swimming.....

Are any of you going to find out what baby is ?????
Im not sure, it would be nice to get bits in for boy or girl, but I also like surprises........hmmmmmmph.

Congratulations to you all! i used to post on this site when i was on the cambridge diet in jan / feb this year then in april i fell pregnant, i have been eating sensibly all the way through and still weigh 8lb less than when i fell pregnant. im now 33 weeks 3 days with a little boy.
sonkie last time i was on here i think you were doing a challenge for your brother, i hope that went ok.
i dont know if it will be of any interest to any of you but there is a website called baby centre and there are forums on there one of them is called pregnant and plus size and the ladies on there are so freindly and helpful it may be of some interest to you, just thought i would let you know as i have found it invaluble!!
any way GOOD LUCK to you all for the future
becky xx

Welcome becky...great to have another one on the Mums formum!! If you are still weighing 8llbs less that probably means you are really about 20llbs lights....as baby, blood, fluid, placenta can weigh anything between 20 and 30llbs.....you are doing really well!!

Are any of you going to find out what baby is ?????
Im not sure, it would be nice to get bits in for boy or girl, but I also like surprises........hmmmmmmph.

Feel the same way....it would be so nice to be organized with blue or pink (so to speak)....but there not many surprises left in the world?? Between two minds.....dont think they really can tell till about 16/18 weeks???

I am lookinmg forward to seeing what i weigh once i have given birth. i feel like i am eating healthy and maintaining my weight without trying for the first time in my life, im normally diet obsessed!(she says having just eaten half a box of marks and spencers mint truffles:p).

Hope everyone is doing well, not long back from town, the bus ride is a nightmare ........get off feeling seasick.....not good.

We have decided to find out what we are having at the next scan.......but wont be telling you .....lol. As we are guessing the sex and weight in my diary.

Back