New & Need Help & Advice Please!

If you are determined to pay by credit card, you could see if your CDC will take PayPal (as on e bay) I have done this when selling WeMitt merchandise, and it works well.
Good luck whatever you decide.
Ann x

Hiya,
this may be a long shot... but I know some people are able to get lipotrim ( which is based on the same prinicple as lighterlife and cambridge, but with a lot less flavours) from their Doctor/ Dietician. Not sure how much you have to pay for it, ie if it's just the prescription costs. I beleive You may also be able to get cambridge that way too - again not sure of the costs - may be worth chatting to your doctor about it? Probably depends on which area you live in. I remember watching on discovery health ages ago, on desperate Dieters, one of the dieters attended a hospital clinic and was on camberidge...

Hope you get things sorted soon

Thats a really good idea Geri !!
When u buy Lt you pay for it at the chemist and i know peeps who pay for it by Credit card as all chemists take credit cards and at least u can make use of the o% offer.
Your losses on Lt will be as good as any other vlcs ie Lighterlife or Cd as they are all basically the same.
With Lioptrim you get monitored by the pharmacist.
Here is the link for the Lt Pharmacy list.

Are You Serious About  Losing Weight

Hope this might help u out your situation. Geri Geri u r one clever lady and so bright so early in the morning.Geri did the terrible weather wake u and daisy up xx

Back