New Nut Fudge Bar

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
It is yummy! My LLC has us on rations strictly 2 per person. I've had one. Now I only have 1 left until Tuesday! This is so not fair!!

I may actually sulk!

:(

I tasted one a few months ago and can't wait to get my hands on one in weekly rations!

They're like Milky Way...but with a bit of an after taste I reckon.

Chilli con carne, nut fudge bar...what's next?!

I tasted one a few months ago and can't wait to get my hands on one in weekly rations!

They're like Milky Way...but with a bit of an after taste I reckon.

Chilli con carne, nut fudge bar...what's next?!

I kinda thing they are like snickers without caramel!!!

Next, I hope for Phish Food Ice Cream!!! :D

They do have a bit of a Snickers feel about them yes!

Ben and Jerry's packs?

We were restricted to 3 but I only picked up one in case I didn't like it. I feel I may have made a mistake lol

oh i didn't know there was going to be a new flavour! sounds yummy!
daisy x

my llc said she is not getting some for a few weeks as she has too much stock to shift before placing an order :( I really wanna try! Someone send me one in the post hehe

ima contact my llc just for these bars :)

Ben and Jerry's packs?

THAT would be AWESOME!!!

oh i didn't know there was going to be a new flavour! sounds yummy!
daisy x

It is! It is!

my llc said she is not getting some for a few weeks as she has too much stock to shift before placing an order :( I really wanna try! Someone send me one in the post hehe

Oh that sucks. Imagine how good it will taste when you finally get your hands on one though! ;)

ima contact my llc just for these bars :)

Lol! "See you, LLC, i need nutty fudgey bar!!" I can see it now!!

They are FABULOUS ... going to change my other bars to nut fudge tomorrow (snow permitting). They're like a proper bar ... well done LL!

My mum trialled them for my councilor for a whole week a few months back. She said they were absolutely gorgeous. I didn't know they were out yet. My LLC said she only got her supply on sunday. When I got to my group last night, I was quited shocked to see nearly everyone eating them. We were allowed the full ration of 7 if we wanted, of course we want 7, ha ha!!!

The first thing I thought when I took my first bite is: snickers. I must admit I did eat the whole thing but after a while I was finding it quite sickly. I think it would be best to have it in 2 halfs, plus it will last longer then too.

Thumbs up for the nut fudge bar :D

I wish someone would send me a sample of this bar and the chilli con carne foodpacks just to try!! Lol, I'm very curious. My LLC has stopped practicing, so I have no one to ask! :p

I tried a bit. Ughh. sickly sweet. I'm not a snickers fan tho.

I do like the chilli pack but use quite a bit more water than directed. Very comforting on cold days.

Is it very peanuty? I don't really like peanuts so I am not sure I want to try it. Also is it very sweet (say as sweet as the cranberry bar which I think is disgusting)?

I tasted a bit last night, gorgeous, if you like snickers, I would probably rather eat it than the real thing!!! Still havent tried the chili.

Jez
xx

I have run out! I have no fudgeyness in my life. How will I survive?

I have to last all the way until TUESDAY! Oh this is worse than giving up the Pepsi!!

I was dreaming about the damn things last night. I think I have issues!! :eek:

Back