New Person!!

WWPrincess

Hi everyone,

I start WW tomorrow's and am really nervous!

Is there any hints or tips you wish you had known when you first started??

I'm doing it from home, So going to weigh in nice and early!

Gonna sit and read through all the books in a minuite and my other half is also joining me on this journey as he wants to lose a couple of stone!

Thanks

WWP

Hi. Welcome. I have only been on here a short while. I started w.w last week and had my first weigh in at meeting yesterday and had lost 6 lbs so am very happy and know if you stick to your points it works. I think the best advice i got was to track as often as possible, because if you leave it til the end of the day you can easily forget what you have had, also don't guess at points , always check the points value of everything. I hope you find w.w as fantastic as i have. Good luck , were with you all the way.xxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks hun, I just noticed from your stats that our stats will be virtually the same (well we shall see when I weigh in tomorrow) :)

Good luck hun!

Welcome and good luck with the plan.

The best advice I could give would be to point and track everything, do this and stay within points you cant go wrong.

Hello and welcome , the only tip I can give is Dont see thus as a Diet it's a life plan, use it to get the weight off and keep it off then you'll never have to yoyo. Everyone us fab here such great support, well done on doing it together :)
I'm also doing from home no meetings
good luck to you both xx

hi and welcome to the boards! everyone is lovely here, good luck and ask if you need any help! xx

Thanks everyone, you all seem to have had great losses on WW! I hope i'll be the next with the great loss :D

Hey welcome. If there was any tips I could give it would be track everything that passes your lips, another one would be if you fall of the wagon, stand up and dust yourself off and start again the next day.

Hiya and welcome. I only started ww last week as I've been doing the Cambridge Diet before that. So far I love it, but being new myself I am thin on tips. Hopefully I become more helpful once I get into it more!

Do you have a lot of weight to lose? I'm aiming for 10 stone so it seems like a MASSIVE journey, but this site makes it a lot easier. Everyone is so lovely.

How fab that your other half is doing this with you. Brilliant! My hubby is really slim naturally so he's not in it to lose weight, but wants to eat more healthily and we're doing the whole lifestyle change together. We go to the gym together, but he is trying to gain weight as I try and lose it! Isn't life a strange thing!

Hope you are excited and looking forward to starting your new life

Love from me xx

p.s. just thought of a tip - drink water. I think about 2.5 litres spaced out over the day (but this might just be a CD thing I've carried across with me!)

Hi everyone,

I start WW tomorrow's and am really nervous!

Is there any hints or tips you wish you had known when you first started??

I'm doing it from home, So going to weigh in nice and early!

Gonna sit and read through all the books in a minuite and my other half is also joining me on this journey as he wants to lose a couple of stone!

Thanks

WWP

hello ww princess good luck on your weight loss x :)

Welcome!!! As people have already said, track it and dont look at the mahoosive journey, do it all in small chunks no matter what you have to lose :D its easier to digest

:welcome2:

hi and welcome ,try and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, and track every bite you eat '' you would be surprised how it all add up'' get on to minimins when you feel the urge fall off the wagon ''don't weigh yourself every day'' l could be taking that advice myself!! '' serial scale hopper here'' looking forward to reading your posts :D

Hiya Princess :) My tip - drink plenty of water, track everything you put in your mouth, and up your exercise! Also, if youre doing it with your OH, please dont get despondent when he loses twice as much twice as quick as you. Men lose weight far easier than women - fact! Just keep at it and you will reach your goal :) xx Good luck hun x x

Hi and welcome to the forum, like above drink plenty of water, track everything you eat, take the diet one day at a time, and don't think of the amount that you have to lose, make zero pointed soup for when you get hungry, and don't look at it as a diet but a lifestyle change and good luck.

Back