New Photo, 100lb gone :D

Goodness me, the compliments are coming in thick and fast tonight from your adoring female public! So if there any guys out there lurking and wondering whether to join minimins/ start CD,what are you waiting for?? This is the best slimming website ever, and great fun for chaps.
Like the hairstyle now, weight loss should be accompanied by some changes of image to celebrate a slimmer and more youthful look.
Lol the 'young jim' but looks like you were enjoying yourself which is what matters when we look back on our youth (I sound like I'm pushing 90!)

Bloody hell mate, looks like sexiness crept up and found you in the past few months. You've got that manly rugged hunk thing going on - i hate pretty boys - so thumbs up from me. Mrs LJ must be chuffed. As you may have gathered, it is not un-noticed by us girlies, and you just sit back and enjoy the compliments - you've worked hard to get them! Don't tell me you don't 'feel' sexy now?
As for the hair, love the messed up funky look you've got going on, you do look at least 10yrs younger (no bull), but wouldn't let it get much longer, keep it shortish.

Looking good Jim, I'd keep the spikey hair, it suits you. ;)

wooo hooooo jim! Looking good! Although I have seen a difference in all of your photos, this one just shows how well you have done!

Yep I agree with the others! KEEP THE HAIR!

Bloody hell mate, looks like sexiness crept up and found you in the past few months. You've got that manly rugged hunk thing going on - i hate pretty boys - so thumbs up from me. Mrs LJ must be chuffed. As you may have gathered, it is not un-noticed by us girlies, and you just sit back and enjoy the compliments - you've worked hard to get them! Don't tell me you don't 'feel' sexy now?
As for the hair, love the messed up funky look you've got going on, you do look at least 10yrs younger (no bull), but wouldn't let it get much longer, keep it shortish.

The only thing I feel right now is ***tired***. Middle child isn't well and wanted to be in our bed last night, she kept tossing and turning and I was awake till about 2am. So I gave her more room by sleeping in her bed. I say 'sleeping', her bed is full length but is very narrow and her 'Hello Kitty' duvet didn't quite cut the mustard in the covering me up department.

Then youngest child woke up at 06:45 so I'm downstairs with them all, trying to get some coffee in to me...

Mrs LJ was at work last night; Saturday is her sleep in day, lucky lady...

Lunar!!!! 100 pounds gone is fatastic............ You have done amazingly well and you should be so so proud of yourself.
You look fantastic like a new man!!
Keep smiling you look fab x

Thanks Claudine! Yeah, I'm pleased with how things are going; I feel great, much better than I have in years. In fact, I feel a lot better than when I was last about 14.5 stone (about two years after that 'young' picture was taken in my pre-diet album), despite the fact I was maybe 15 years younger than I am now.

Wow you look fantastic, well done. Your hair looks good either way so what ever works easiest for you. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Losing '100 pounds' isn't normally something to encourage celebration of... but this particular type of 100 pounds is very different!

Well done!!!
:happy036:

Looking seriously hot, BTW.

Oh hec hun, huge sympathies with the lack of sleep and ill child. My lttle cherub (not!) woke me at 530 as is normal, but this time would not go back to sleep with me in the spare room as she often does. Didn't get to bed till 130am either so was not impressed, my own fault, i had slept too late after a night shift and was buzzing cos i got a new job!
BTW started to listen to your 'rollins band' track last night, liking it......could almost be a minis theme tune!
Guess we won't be getting a photo of you with the 'miss kitty' duvet then - now that would provide a chuckle! xx

Well Jim is the wife getting worried yet with all this female attention you are getting these days??
I have to say you look amazing and keep the hair. x

Oh hec hun, huge sympathies with the lack of sleep and ill child. My lttle cherub (not!) woke me at 530 as is normal, but this time would not go back to sleep with me in the spare room as she often does. Didn't get to bed till 130am either so was not impressed, my own fault, i had slept too late after a night shift and was buzzing cos i got a new job!
BTW started to listen to your 'rollins band' track last night, liking it......could almost be a minis theme tune!
Guess we won't be getting a photo of you with the 'miss kitty' duvet then - now that would provide a chuckle! xx

Hah, much as I think Hello Kitty is great (well, my daughter loves it...), I *hope* there is no pictoral evidence :D

I hope more she stays in her own bed tonight though :D :D She's feeling better today, to the point where we all went to the seaside which was brill. But I had a bite of battered sausage from the chip shop... :(

Ha Ha Jim,bet shes very proud of her hot hubby as is my husband feeling about me and I no where near goal yet.

I think she is Natalie, I'm getting the 'are you going to come up the plans yet' from her at the moment and to be fair she might have a point. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks though and start to introduce more carbs...

Back