• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New pics...

Guess who's back...?
Right - I thought it was high time I threw some photos at this thing... they are a bit rubbish - I will have to start doing proper self timer, full body ones... but I think these show a slight difference from start to now (start is the last pic, "dancing" with my friend)..

Anyway - not even sure if it worked... I think I put them in an album??! I'm useless finding my way around this site!!

A x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow, you have so well.You look stunning
Beautiful welldone
Slight difference?!! Who are you kidding, you look absolutely amazing!! And you're sooo sooo pretty, a real stunner!! Imagine when you have reached your target what a knockout you will be then!! You should feel proud of yourself Anna, you've done so well. By the way, in the 'before' pic, is that your (spanish? / italian?) boyfriend? ;) xxx

Guess who's back...?
Ha ha ha - only six more posts to go (I think), Guy. Most privaledges open up after 50...

Thanks again everyone for the lovely comments - I don't know what to say! Thank you thank you thank you! I feel well and truly 'stroked', hehe.

Will do some nasty clinical full body shots soon (when I have gathered the nerve).... gulp!

And Sweety - no, Miguel is Mexican, living in Mexico. It's all a bit of a funny one - we've pretty much broken things off over the last couple of months - it's sooo hard being so far apart and I needed more. Having so much fun on the dating scene! Hehe. And why not, I say! ;)

Anyway - thanks y'all - means masses :) xx

Guess who's back...?
It is a bit pants... but then, i've just noticed how many times I have posted and I feel quite ashamed at 236 - do I have no life??! Gulp! Hahaha - actually - I think Blonde has won that one... 4434!! :D:D Just kidding BL ;) xx
Thank you thank you thank you! I feel well and truly 'stroked', hehe.
Anytime u need a stroke... we're here :giggle:LOL

And Sweety - no, Miguel is Mexican, living in Mexico.
Whoops... I thought I had a 50/50 chance of getting that one right, maybe not, eh!!

I'm lagging behind on the posting front... only 162 :( I obviously have too much of a life ;) jst kidding, if I didn't have a part time job & a little person to look after, you probably wouldn't be able to prise me away from this thing!!

Hope you're all having a thrilling Thursday xxx

nearly there!! :)
u look fab xxx