NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi All,

I'd like to be a late joiner please. My weigh-in day is Wednesday, so my first for November is tomorrow, which will be my 8th week on SW. :)

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D . I need your target for 2 months ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay

Could I join this for Nov & Dec please??
Weigh day is Wednesdays and goal is 10lb. I could really use the motivation xx

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge, I've added you on :D . I need your result for week 1 , Wednesday 1st November ?

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Fabulous30s FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 3.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - OCTOBER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN OCTOBER . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @melissa85 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A FABULOUS 10 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Hi, I have just become a member on here and am doing Slimming World. Am I too late to join this challange? I started my plan yesterday and will be weighing each Monday. I want to lose 16lbs by Christmas. Thanks

Its great motivation having some healthy competition. Good luck every1 for this next month, we can do it.

Morning All

Loss of (measly) 1lb for first weigh in a tad disappointed :(

-0.5lb for me plz this week. Im quite dissapointed was hoping for at least 1 but hey ho a loss is a loss.

2lb on today, I'm happy with that though as it's star week and although I have been 100% since Monday these past couple of weeks have been far from good food wise. So looking forward to losing that and more over the coming weeks.

Hi Kay NannyD here. I have been unwell for a few weeks with a virus. Now I have Post Viral Fatigue. On top of that no computer. Back again now?
This is how weight went. October 20th minus 2.5lbs. Oct 26 + 7.5.

November. 3/11 lost 4 then 10/11 lost 3.5 lbs

I will leave it with you whether to carry on with the one I lost in Oct or start Nov Dec.. I don't mind either way xx

Last edited:
Back