New Resolve

I am back from my holiday and I was pretty good considering I'm usually not! I think my previous upset digestive system helped as it made me more cautious about what I ate. I also think I am making better choices. If I can be 4lbs lighter by Xmas I will be very happy indeed.

I am under 2lbs to meet my goal this year and about three weeks to get there. I will be happy to touch the weight even if I temporarily put some back on for a while. I am going to start a 365 day count from Jan 1st like the 100 day at present.

Happily I have reached my goal for this year so now I have to maintain until the end of the year. I will then set a new goal for 2013 which will be somewhere within the normal bmi for my height. I will then maintain for the rest of the year, assuming that I get there in the first place.

Well it's nearly all over and I have stayed within 2lbs of my end of year goal. So I start again tomorrow although it is going to be hard and I don't expect to get many positive days to start with. If I can do 60% again over the year I will be very happy. Goal this year is to get down to my healthy bmi which is about 10lbs. I may not manage to achieve this as I lose weight slowly but I should come close.

I have just looked back at the weight I was at the beginning of the year and I am exactly the same! I have been 3lbs lower so I hope to end the year there as a least or if possible 7lbs lower. My new strict effort starts on Nov 1st but I have a cruise to get through first! My aim on Jan 1st 2013 was to be 7lbs lighter on Dec. 31st, I need to get serious again!!

Last edited:
I may not have lost weight but I tried on some clothes today that I haven't worn for while and they fit better so something must have happened!

Stuck, I think I will finish this year the same weight as I started but at least I haven't put back what I lost. There was a time when I thought I would never shift under 12st but I haven't been that weight for about a year now so that's enough progress at the moment. If I get despondent I will start to eat to cheer myself up.

Back