New - restart after 18mths

casperos

Hi Guy's hope u r all doing well, I havent done lipotrim for about 18 months but have been to get the stuff today so starting in morning - I found it really hard to try restart last time so was unsuccessful but first time I found this forum extremely inspiring and motivating so hope I can get some support off you guy's and offer it back - good luck this week all - we'll all be slimmer for summer! :D

You know the drill!! Lots of luck with your effort this time round. Try and focus on your reasons for doing it especially when you feel like giving up. It really does get easier after the first week or two. Keep a bottle of water with you at all times and keep sipping at it. It really helps with the hunger pangs.
Lots of luck.

Good luck with the restart, last time I did lt was in nov 08, restarted last week and have my first weigh in on wednesday. The week has flown by and I know once you get past the first week it'll fly

thanks all, fingers crossed :)

good luck:)

Hey welcome back!

Just looking at your goals - you will easily lose 3.5st by july mrs! :) if not more! :D Good luck chick :) x

Hi Guy's hope u r all doing well, I havent done lipotrim for about 18 months but have been to get the stuff today so starting in morning - I found it really hard to try restart last time so was unsuccessful but first time I found this forum extremely inspiring and motivating so hope I can get some support off you guy's and offer it back - good luck this week all - we'll all be slimmer for summer! :D

I did it in 2007, and just started back again on monday, so I share your pain..

Goodluck!

Yes best of luck

Best of luck dear! x

Hey welcome back!

Just looking at your goals - you will easily lose 3.5st by july mrs! :) if not more! :D Good luck chick :) x

Thanks you look amazing ! you must have a huge boost in confidence really hope I can do as well as u :):D

Thanks to all- hope u do well this week - I'm feeling much better on it this time around- let us know how u all do to :):D

Back