New savoury drink??

anna1970

Hi there,

My CDC here in Australia informs me there will be a new savoury drink that you can have with hot water coming out in a few weeks. Has anyone heard of it or tried it? Apparently it is going to be sold with the water flavourings. I did LL a few years back in the UK and the savory drink they had was a life saver for me .... does anyone have any more info???

Thanks a million:D

A lot of us CD ers in the uk use a product called Marigold Bouillon, which was pretty much identical to the LL savoury drink. It is stocked in our supermarkets with the stock cubes, gravy browning etc.

Wondered if there was anything similar in Aus?

I'm sure my CDC told me yesterday that there was a savoury drink for use with hot water that I can have in a couple of weeks. It came in a tub like the water flavourings. She said it was similar tasting to the Marigold Boullion.

Thank you for the information - what does the drink taste like???? Similar to the LL savoury sachets? The Marigold product is not available here as far as I am aware ....... I remember my LL mates using it though and I think it was exactly the same as the LL sachets but about a quarter of the price!

Back