Extra Easy New! Share your daily meal plans please?

Hi all!
Im new to all of this, and decided nows the time to shift all of this weight. I'll not be going to sw classes or anything so need peoples help! Ive getting info of the internet and been on sw website.
Could anyone give me some ideas of your meal plans for extra easy please?

Hi there, have you checked out the food diaries section on here??

Tonight the plan is: Steak and chips!

Steak with fat removed (syn free)
And the chips are SW ones. boil potatoes then spray with fry light then pop in the oven.
I will have it with mushrooms, onions, peppers - all fried in fry light.
Maybe a fried egg .... you guess it fry light!
Could throw some peas and sweetcorn there too...but often the plate is too full! LOL x

No, but ill have a look thank you!. I find this website a little bit confusing lol guess its because im new.

That sounds lovely! I had the sw sticky chicken with salad last night it was so yummy! x

This is what I'm having today:

Breakfast:

Nectarine
2 clementines
An apple

Snack:

Grapes

Lunch:

2 x wholemeal bread toasted (HexB)
2 fried eggs
Bacon with all fat removed
2 tbsp ketchup (2 syns)

Supper:

Chicken and ham risotto (rice, chicken, ham, peppers, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, garlic, stock, salt and pepper, 1 tbsp of tomato puree (between 4, so negligible syns) (going to count 5 syns for oil)
Mushrooms
Green beans
21g RF cheese and 14g parmesan (HexA)

Syns: 7

mine are all in my diary too ... out of 4ish months i think theres only 2 green days, nthe rest ar EE :) If you click the link in my signature it will magically whisk you there :)

Today I've had

Shredded sheet less than recommended 28grams with skimmed milk

Lunch

I made spicy tomato soup all speed foods ( celery tin tomatoes tin beans onion garlic crushed chillies vegetable stock)
Fruit salad (strawberries orange apple plum and little bit banana) mostly speed food with fat free Greek yogurt

Dinner I am having
3 small potatoes cabbage carrots pork with no fat
More fruit salad with active fat free yogurt

Supper will be 1 slice 50/50 bread no crusts dogs have them with no butter a little bit of primula or Philadelphia light

That's me for today

Today is going like this:

Breakfast: Fresh pineapple with fat free natural yogurt (free)

Snack: SW bar (HEB)

Lunch: 2 egg omelette with loads of 'fried' mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Am doing Chicken breast wrapped in bacon (fat removed) with 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce (1syn) topped with 42g RF Cheddar (HEA) with SW wedges and roasted tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms and courgette

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 7

Cutting down on syns to try and make up for my BOTTLE of wine last night lol

Thank you everyone!

Selwonk & NumNumPigsBum i'll read your diarys when i put my 3 little monkeys to bed! :)

Back