New Start: 01/01/2012

Babymum

Hi, i was discussing dieting with my husband today and my 7 year old girl asked if i was going to have shakes and bars again! So this is defo the last time and you lively, lovely people are back on the forum do the motivation will be great!

I start on Monday 1 jan 2012.
Currently 13st and 6lb. Aiming for a 7-10lb loss first week and then 4lb a week after. Will do whatever I need to to get there!

Total source here I come! With a little weefit thrown in :)

Anyone want to
Join me?

Babymum x

Im starting on monday too! Sick of eating rubbish all day long and need to shift roughly 2 stone. Im planning on weighing on monday morning and then avoiding the scales for a few weeks. Need to get the first month done and dusted before I weigh as I often give myself permission to mess around with the diet following a good weight loss. I guess we all have our demons! Good luck and keep us posted!

Hi all, I tried to start but TOTM made me feel a little unwell. Decided to restart Monday with current weight of 224 and a goal of 130. Hopefully it will take about 6 months. :)

I'm back on it tomorrow, was going to b Monday but too keen to start :) I'm also about 224, maybe a little more now. First goal is 14 stone, and then reassess x

I am starting again today!! hope it goes well for you all.xx

Hi I am back on the wagon again on Tuesday as I am staying with mum in law and she is cooking a new years day family meal, I lost nearly 3 stone before xmas and have had about 2 weeks of party nights and junk food!!! so my next goal is to be at goal by Easter when I go to visit family. good luck everyone xxx

Good luck everyone! I started last week kinda ws as TS is hard work, I'm trying TS on some days but with swimming and the gym it's hard on little calories.

Funny a lot of us are similar start weights and matching heights.

Happy new year and new you!

Kate

Hiya!
Im starting 2mrw 2.1.12 just gettin in2 gear. Havin my last proper family meal 2nyt. I havent weighed in yet will do in the morning but i guess iv got abt 3 stone 2 loose ??
I originally started exante in june & managed 2 loose a 1.5 stones... But took a break & lost my motivation. Restarting was harder each time. So this time iv decided im gna give it my all & mre.
Lets shift this bulge once & 4 all! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back