New start - 7 stone aim!!

Hi Nathan. Just came across your post. Hope the first few days is going well and that you are finding things OK. Just wanted to say good luck. I have just under 6 stone to lose so I am wishing you all the best and hoping we are both successful! x

I have been making sure to walk a mile, five days a week so i would hope to have lost 9lb, but realistically, i have probably lost just another couple of pounds.

Going to up my walks to two miles per day from the 1st July, so hoping for a bigger loss during July.

Hey Nathan, glad to have found you around again :) Upping the amount you walk will surely contribute to your weight loss - would you be able to do 2 miles a day seven days a week? xxx

Hey Nathan, glad to have found you around again :) Upping the amount you walk will surely contribute to your weight loss - would you be able to do 2 miles a day seven days a week? xxx

That would be the aim however i always tend to end up doing less, if i can keep up to 5 days per week, i will be happy.

Weighed myself on July 1st and was 18'6, so a loss of 2lb during June.

In regards to upping the exercise, while i have upped the distance to 2 miles, how often i have gone has been speradic, more like once every two days instead of everday, this has been due to looking for a job and using the weather as an excuse. In order to combat this, from Monday i am upping my daily walks to a 2.7 mile route, still aiming for 5 days a week so hopefully should still lose a few pounds by months end.

A little disapointed with myself, with my aim of losing 98lb, i was aiming to lose this within twelve months, which would require a loss of 9lb per month, challenging, but i feel realistic with hard work. As yet, i have a total of 5lb, so i am glad that i have not gained and am slowly dropping, however i do need to commit to intense exercise (i do actually like it), and also attempt to eat healthier. Other than the half assed exercise, fortunately while not the most healthy diet, i am making healthier choices now (egg on toast as oposed to burger and chips), i have also completely cut out takeaways, though i admit this is more because of a lack of money at the current time.

May loss - 3lb
June loss - 2lb
Total loss - 5lb

hi nathan and welcome to the forums! Good luck with your weight loss journey :D

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Weighed today and there has been no change since last month, mainly because i have rarely exercised, so still 18"6.

May loss - 3lb
June loss - 2lb
July Loss - 0lb
Total loss - 5lb
Target Loss - 98lb

Well, shockingly despite doing almost no exercise and eating badly, i have only gained 7lb, so here are the new statistics..

May loss - 3lb
June loss - 2lb
July Loss - 0lb
August gain - 7lb
Total Gain - 2lb
Target Loss - 112lb

September should be a better month, i have already done more exercise than the entirety of August.

Only gained 1lb during September, so i am 266lb.

May loss - -3lb
June loss - -2lb
July Loss - 0lb
August gain - 7lb
September gain - 1lb
Total Gain - 3lb
Target Loss - 113lb

Welcome Nathan and good luck losing the weight. :)

welcome to the forum and good luck

xoxo

May loss - -3lb
June loss - -2lb
July Loss - 0lb
August gain - 7lb
September gain - 1lb
October gain - 4lb
November gain - 2lb
Total Gain - 9lb
Target Loss - 119lb

Good news, bad news situation, the good news being that i joined the gym towards the end of November and have been going a few times a week, the bad news however is that it was too little, too late for November.

Prospect is good for a December loss, i have the week off from next friday as well, so plan to be at the gym every day.

Hi, good luck!

May loss - -3lb
June loss - -2lb
July Loss - 0lb
August gain - 7lb
September gain - 1lb
October gain - 4lb
November gain - 2lb
December gain - 1lb
January gain - 10lb (no idea why i gained so much more)
Total Gain - 20lb
Target Loss - 89lb (13 stone, 13lb)

A shocking 2lb loss during February despite a poor diet.

May loss - -3lb
June loss - -2lb
July Loss - 0lb
August gain - 7lb
September gain - 1lb
October gain - 4lb
November gain - 2lb
December gain - 1lb
January gain - 10lb (no idea why i gained so much more)
Feburary Loss - 2lb
Total Gain - 18lb
Target Loss - 87lb (13 stone, 13lb)

Back