New start for a healthier me

Yeah Hun. I have been doing it for 2 weeks x

I've been at weightwatchers but have only lost couple of lbs... Just can't seem to get my head round counting all the points, so am wanting to try slimming world. I've approximately 5 stone to lose X

I've been at weightwatchers but have only lost couple of lbs... Just can't seem to get my head round counting all the points, so am wanting to try slimming world. I've approximately 5 stone to lose X

I would definitely recommend it, personally it works the best for me. I hated the weighing etc on WW and found I just couldn't be bothered half the time. I have got a lot to lose and SW just fits in with my life a lot easier. There are some amazing diaries on here as well to keep you going xx

I would definitely recommend it, personally it works the best for me. I hated the weighing etc on WW and found I just couldn't be bothered half the time. I have got a lot to lose and SW just fits in with my life a lot easier. There are some amazing diaries on here as well to keep you going xx

Yeah I've just joined minimins so I'll have a look for some food diaries etc.. Thanks for reply - good luck with your weight loss too xo

Hi Hunny
Just had a good read through your diary you have some lovely food and ideas, makes me feel so motivated reading about what others are acheiving.
Good luck! We can do this :) x

Hi Hunny
Just had a good read through your diary you have some lovely food and ideas, makes me feel so motivated reading about what others are acheiving.
Good luck! We can do this :) x

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I love reading everyone's diaries and get some fab ideas. Have you started a diary?
Good luck to you too, we can definitely do this! :)X

WW was awful for me and my consultant turned out to be a right cow!

No i haven't....but reading through other people's i can see it could prove useful, especially after a bad week:oops:!
Have a great week hun! :)

Hello! Just subbed and had a read through (thanks for stopping by mine :) )
Bravo for doing so well in the first 2 weeks - fantastic losses for you.
Can you also point me in the direction of the middle eastern broth? Looks insanely delicious! xx

Hello! Just subbed and had a read through (thanks for stopping by mine :) )
Bravo for doing so well in the first 2 weeks - fantastic losses for you.
Can you also point me in the direction of the middle eastern broth? Looks insanely delicious! xx

Of course Hun. The link is https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...e eastern lentil broth slimming world&f=false

Was really tasty! Will definitely be having it again. I had loads left so have put some mince in with it for tonight x

Today has been good.

Breakfast - watermelon with coconut yoghurt
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - left over eastern lentil broth from last night with added mince and veggies
image.jpeg

Healthy a - milk
Healthy b - rocky road hifi bars

No syns as yet but have got some of the rolo mousses (robbed your idea @Trefoil haha) so will probably have one of them with some fruit in a while.

Hopefully everyone is having a good day. I'm just about to get on the couch with a cuppa and the olympics :) x

Back