New Start, New Diary.....

I lost 1lb this week, I would have liked more but am happy enough as long as I'm losing!

Before weigh in I had some stir fry (0.5 syns for the sauce) 2 squares of aero (2 syns) and a rocky road hifi. After I had the other rocky road hifi (HEB), jelly (0.5 syns) and mullerlight greek lemon yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Total syns for the day: 3.5

Thursday: Green Day

Breakfast:
1 weetabix (1/2 HEB) broken up and mixed with vanilla mullerlight, defrosted raspberries and sliced banana

Lunch: leftover stirfry (0.5 syns), jelly (0.5 syns), strawberry greek mullerlight (0.5 syns)

Snack: orange

Dinner:
mustard mash (0.5 syns), onion gravy (2 syns), 1 LM sausage (2 syns), 2 LM rosemary sausages and peas

Snacks:
3 rocky roads (1.5 HEB), mini malteaser bunny (3 syns)

Total syns= 9

Haven't wrote on this because I haven't had my laptop on all weekend so haven't wrote on this as I can't be bothered on my phone!
It's been a pretty good weekend foodwise. Was working all of it which was pretty crap but I was off today.

Friday: Green Day
I was working 1-9, I had the magic pancakes (HEB) for brunch. They were lovely, I had them with defrosted raspberries, sliced banana and some lemon greek mullerlight (0.5 syns)
For my break I had a big bowl of roasted vegetable cous cous and an orange, then later that night I had a satsuma, 3 sweet onion ryvita with 3 dairylea triangles (HEB and A). I also had 2 bags of skips (8 syns) and 2 special k biscuits (5 syns). Total syns 13.5

Saturday Green Day
Breakfast: 3 ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA)
Lunch: cous cous and a mullerlight
Dinner: actifry chips and mushy pea curry
Snacks: 4 haribo (2 syns), 1 rocky road hifi (3 syns) and another 3 ryvita with dairylea (HEB and A)
Total syns=5

Sunday Green Day
Brunch: magic pancakes (again!- HEB) with defrosted raspberries, lemon yoghurt (0.5 syns) and 1 tbsp golden syrup (2.5 syns)

Dinner:
mustard mash (0.5 syns), bbq fillets, beans and corn on cob

Snacks:
an apple, caramel sweet from roses (2.5 syns!!!!), malteser bunny (3 syns), rocky road (HEB) and jelly (0.5 syns)
Total: 9.5 syns

Today: Green Day
Breakfast:
lemon greek mullerlight (0.5 syns)

Lunch:
3 ryvita sesame (HEB) and philadelphia extra light spread (HEA), chilli low fat supernoodles

Snack: grapes

Dinner: actifry chips, 2 bbq quorn fillets, beans, onions and mushrooms

Snack: bag of skips (4 syns)

Not sure what else I'l snack on tonight. I don't know why but I feel guilty if my syns get too high, even round 10. I know I shouldn't and can have 15 if I want but it's in my head I won't loose if I do!

Mmm, menu sounds good. I know what you mean about the syns, 10 feels really bad to me in the week, even though its not. And then I go and spoil it all at the weekend anyway....

But it's hard to stick to plan when your away, hopefully you had a good time :) any time my sister comes home she never sticks to it cos she's on holiday, well that's what she says!

Today was another green day. I had melon, raspberries and a banana covered in mandarin mullerlight for breakfast.
Lunch was spicy pepper, sweet potato and carrot soup with 3 sweet onion ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA).
For dinner I had mustard mash (0.5 syns), 2 Linda McCartney rosemary sausages, onion gravy (2 syns), mushrooms and peas.

Snacks.... a slice of chocolate fudge cake! No idea how many syns cos it is from a bakery. It was a girl in works birthday today and we got her cake so she made us all take some home! It was lovely but wouldn't be surprised if it was 30+ syns. Was looking on the app and there's one called Hungry Horse chocolate fudge cake and it is 41.5 syns per serving!!!!

But even if it was 30 I'm still within the 105 for the week so fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow night...

Was meant to have a half day at work today but when I got there I found out I was needed to stay all day :( Didn't mind having to stay all day but the rest of my soup was in the fridge for when I got home. Lucky my boyfriend was able to bring it in for me :D Definitely tasted nicer today.

Breakfast: melon, raspberries and banana covered in rhubarb mullerlight

Lunch: spicy pepper, sweet potato and carrot soup with 3 sweet onion ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA)

Dinner: onion and mushroom omelette, greek lemon mullerlight (0.5 syns)

Lost 1.5 lbs this week :)
Getting me half day tomorrow instead so planning to do some cooking in the afternoon, not quite sure what though! Also going to munch on a peanut hifi this evening. At group tonight we were given free packets of tayto crisps, one bag is 4 syns (cheddar cheese and red onion) and one bag 5 syns (texan grill). Not sure when I'l eat them, mum opening the cheddar cheese ones and they are really cheesy, I like them!

Realised yesterday that I am now weighing lighter than when I had last went to group in October :D so I have lost my 'moving house/Christmas/eating whatever I liked' gain :D

I also ate both packets of crisps after I got back from mums on Wednesday night! Both were very nice, made by tayto so I think you can only get them here but I could be wrong. So 9 syns for them.

Thursday: Green Day
Breakfast:
melon, raspberries and banana covered in rhubarb mullerlight

Lunch: low fat chicken supernoodles (suitable for vegetarians so not much chicken in them!!) with 3 sweet onion ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA)

Dinner: oven potato dish (HEA as topped with cheese), 2 quorn lime and ginger fillets, peas, green beans, broccoli and roasted carrots (I'm eating more veg as trying to increase my speed/superspeed foods this week)

Snack: Half of a curly wurly cake (6 syns). This was really really filling, couldn't eat anymore after!

Total syns: 6.5
(half a syn for the milk in my coffee that morning)
Total weekly syns: 15.5

Well done on weighing lighter than October. You must be pleased.
I need to make some soups for work rather than salad everyday.

I used to have soup all the time and then got sick of it but I haven't had it in ages so am enjoying it, for now anyway. The only thing is I would be tempted to have bread with it so at the moment if I'm having soup then I don't use a HEB for breakfast and instead have ryvita to dip in!

Friday: Green Day

Breakfast:
melon, raspberries and banana covered in vanilla mullerlight

Lunch: BNS and red pepper soup, 3 sweet onion ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA)

Snack: bit of curly wurly cake (1.5 syns)

Dinner: potato and sweet potato cubes down in the actifry, 2 free LM sausages, roasted carrot and pepper and beans

Snacks: curly wurly (6 syns), peanut hifi (HEB) [second HEA used for milk in tea and coffee]

Total syns: 7.5
Weekly syns: 23

Last edited:
Yesterday was the most boring day at work, it just dragged and dragged. I was sooooo grumpy in the morning as didn't get my coffee as I had left my travel mug in work. I don't get up in time to have anything before I leave the house so usually drink it on the way. Today has been far better though. Days off just go too quickly!

Saturday: Green Day

Breakfast:
melon, defrosted raspberries and chopped up apple covered in rhubarb mullerlight

Lunch: BNS and red pepper soup, 3 sesame ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA)

Snack: red grapes- munched on loads of these at mums. Had to stop before going home to feed granny so was really hungry by dinner time!

Dinner: bit of a weird combination as I wanted something made quick! I had a mushroom and onion omelet and low fat sweet chilli supernoodles!

Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns= 6
Total weekly syns= 29

I had planned on eating another curly wurly and 2 rocky roads but I fell asleep on the sofa and didn't wake until 1!

Sunday~ Green Day

Breakfast/Lunch: BNS and red pepper soup. 3 sesame ryvita (HEB) and 3 dairylea triangles (HEA). I actually was up in time for breakfast today but started cleaning the house. By the time I'd finished it was pretty much lunch time so just had the last of my soup that was in the fridge. Afterwards went to Lidl to stock up on more BNS and melons but they were all gone. Gutted since they are half the price there than anywhere else closer!

Snack: coconut mullerlight

Dinner: mustard mash (0.5 syns), onion gravy (2 syns), 2 free LM sausages, roasted carrot and parsnips, garden peas and broccoli.

Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)

At mums I mixed up grapes, strawberries, 2 chopped up rocky road hifis (HEB), a lemon greek mullerlight (0.5 syns) and a crushed mini meringue (0.5 syns)!!

Total syns: 9.5
Total weekly syns: 38.5

Last edited:
Back