New Start, New Diary.....

Tuesday: Green day

Breakfast:
melon, strawberries, raspberries, grapes and banana covered in rhubarb mullerlight

Lunch: big portion of mushy pea curry and rice, jelly/yoghurt mix (0.5 syns). DIdn't get another break after this so didn't have any soup as planned.

Dinner: magic pancakes (HEB) covered in plenty of grapes, strawberries, raspberries, banana and a lemon greek mullerlight (0.5 syns). Followed by a rocky road hifi (HEB) and coffee.

Was pretty tired after work so went to bed soon after the pancakes were done. The magic pancakes are alright, but my OH was having proper crepes at the same time, so I had a few bites of his (3 syns??), they're much nicer!!

Total syns: 4
Weekly syns: 95

Hey! Haven't been on in a while, well last Wednesay I was strong but still had a STS. Then the following week I didn't have 1 day on plan and had a 2lb gain there on Wednesday, it was completely deserved. Started off badly with going to the cinema (had planned on eating grapes and a box of mikado but I also ate sweets and crisps.) Then on the Saturday my little bro came home from Australia (complete surprise for my mum) and sis came back from England for a few days. Whenever my sis comes home she takes a break from her diet and I end up doing that too!! First thing she does when she comes home is go straight to the bread bin and make toast so I did too. Can't really blame it on that though since I don't even live there anymore but for the week I just ate whatever I wanted and even went to the cinema again with my sister and ate loads of sweets and popcorn. Even on weigh day I was eating a load of junk before going!

Have been back on plan since Thursday, so far so good :)

Monday: Green Day

Breakfast: 35g puffed wheat (HEB) (with sweetener tastes like sugar puffs :D), banana

Lunch: chickpea dahl (from a tin but nice enough when you can't be bothered making anything) with rice, strawberry tart ww yoghurt

Dinner: superfree curry with rice and chips

Snacks: 2 rocky road (HEB), tangerine, chocolate covered strawberries (8.5 syns- made these myself, pity the strawberries weren't nice, the choc was yum!), bag of skips (4 syns)

Total syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 42.5

Tuesday: Green Day

Breakfast:
35g puffed wheat (HEB) with milk (HEA), banana

Lunch: leftover superfree curry with rice and quorn fillet, raspberry WW yoghurt

Snack: apple, tangerine, rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB)

Dinner: mustard mash (0.5 syns), 3 LM sausages, corn on cob and beans

Snack: rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB), few of OH crisps (2 syns), grapes

Total syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 45

Had planned on having more syns yesterday thinking I'd have tea and biscuits at mums but then didn't.
Off again today so looking for ideas of what I can make instead of nibbling all day. In a few weeks my day off is going to change to Thursdays which means no temptation to pick at food on weigh day! So far today I've had puffed wheat for breakfast, an apple and 3 boiled eggs in a cup with some salad cream (no butter left). Going to do a shop now, think I might make baked bean lasagne for tea tonight. Seen the recipe mentioned on another thread so want to give that a try :)

Haven't been on in about 2 weeks and that was pretty much the last time I stuck to plan :sigh:

A lot happened though, it was my anniversary so was off plan for that and then was all ready to be back on plan that Monday and crashed my car going to work that morning :( I'm so so lucky there was no other cars about and that I wasn't worse injured. Luckily I ended up with a some bruises, a sore chest and a few cuts from broken glass.

Since then I haven't been eating properly at all. Lost 1lb last Wednesday and 2lb last night getting my stone award. Though I was convinced I should have had weight on cos all I've been eating is junk so don't think the stone award was deserved.

Anyway, back on track today. Got a new car sorted this week so no more excuses not to have healthy food in. Plus with paying for this new car I'm starting to budget!! I'm awful with money, really need to stop impulse buying. Going to do a shop later so going to do a search now for some new recipes to try. My OH said a few days ago he would like to be eating more rice/pasta so will look for some recipes for those.

I need to save for a new car, but i'm the same with impulse buying.

I sat and wrote down today how much I think I should be spending/saving per month, its just seeing if I can stick to it now!!

So first day back on track:

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 3 sesame ryvita with dairylea

Lunch: pasta bake

Snack: 3 tangerines

Dinner: pasta bake with 2 LM sausages and a slice of garlic bread (4.5 syns)

Snack: grapes.

Still have another HEB to eat, maybe some rocky roads or a special k chewy delight bar. Might have a cream egg cone too, they're 8 or 8.5 syns I think.

I did have the icecream so total syns Thursday= 13

Friday, Green Day

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: 3 boiled eggs in cup with salad cream (1 syn), carrot sticks, rhubarb mullerlight, last of choc brownies (4 syns)

Snacks: oranges, rocky road hifi (HEB), veg soup

Dinner: mushy pea curry, chips and 2 LM sausages

Snacks: rocky road hifi (HEB), grapes, tangerine, special k chewy bar (HEB)

HEA: milk in coffee

Total syns: 5
Weekly syns: 18/105

Ha, well I was really good at righting everything I spent for a few days, but the past few I haven't. Will do it properly at the start of the month!

Thought I had been relatively good this week but put on half a pound. But when I thought about it, I hadn't counted my syns from Sunday when I did a lot of nibbling at my friends. Also the previous 2 weeks I had lost weight when I really shouldn't have as I didn't follow the plan at all.

Anyway, I want to lose 2lbs this week. So far I've been good...

Thursday:

Breakfast:
(welllunch really since it was noon.) packet of low fat sweet chilli supernoodles, 2 boiled eggs and 3 sesame ryvita (HEB) with dairylea light (HEA). An orange

Lunch: had planned to have roasted veg cous cous but left my lunch bag at home. Ended up getting a bachelors roasted veg pot shot. Can't find it on syns online so am counting it as 1 syn. Also had a banana, orange, a shop bought fruit salad which was basically apple and hard melon and a toffee mullerlight

Dinner: this was late cos got home around half 9 and was hungry. Had 2 LM sausages with beans and 2 boiled eggs in a cup with onion and salad cream (1 syn). Then had 2 rocky roads (HEB)

Total syns: 2
Weekly syns: 8/105 (had 6 cheese melts after weigh in on Wednesday)

I've been bad at updating this recently. I only do it when I've the laptop on. I use the app loads but hate typing on my phone!

Saturday:

Breakfast: orange and banana

Lunch: BNS soup, 3 ryvita (B) and 3 dairylea (A), yoghurt

Dinner: baked potato with cheese (A) onion and beans. 2 bbq quorn fillets

Snacks: orange, choc deluxe hifi (B), creme egg ice cream cone (8.5 syns), 2 chocolates (4 syns -guessing)

Total syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 29/105

Sunday:

Not sure what day this was (green/EE) as went over to my OH parents for lunch.

Breakfast: orange

Lunch: oven cooked trout topped with fried red onion, baby potatoes, roasted carrot, BNS, sweet potato and petits pois, broccoli and green beans and white sauce. Also had lemon cheesecake for dessert. Was absolutely delicious but no idea how to syn it! The trout had whatever seasoning sainsburys put on plus butter. The onions would have been fried in oil, the roasted veg also in oil and a bit of honey. Was told the cheesecake would be ok since it was made with low fat cottage cheese but it also had a thick base and sugar in the topping....

Dinner: baked potato again with cheese, beans, onion and 2 bbq fillets.

Snacks: 2 handfuls of prawn cocktail crisps!

Usually when I have fish I do extra easy but had no HEB plus no 1/3 superfree with my dinner. Think its just better thinking of this as an off day! Good thing I hadn't already went overboard with my syns this week cos only found out we were going over on Saturday night.

Total syns: 40?????
Weekly syns: 69/105

Monday:

Lunch: BNS soup, 3 ryvita (B) and dairylea (A), jelly/yoghurt mousse (0.5 syns)

Dinner: vegetable stir fry with roasted carrot and parsnip

Snacks: orange and 2 rocky road hifis (B)

Total syns: 0.5
Weekly syns: 69.5

Tuesday

Lunch: BNS soup with 3 ryvita (B) and dairylea (A). jelly/yoghurt mousse (0.5 syns)

Dinner: spicy baked bean lasagne (A) with chips

Snacks: 2 rocky road hifi (B) and an orange

Total syns: 0.5
Weekly syns: 70/105

That's me finally updated! Off work today so plan is to tidy the house, get the ironing done but I've been putting it off so it is now a massive pile :( and go food shopping. Need more fruit and vegetables in. Maybe make a different type of soup than BNS! I did make vegetable soup 2 weekends ago but ended up putting far too much soup mix in so it was very thick! Plus I like being able to freeze the BNS soup for quick lunches, maybe I'l make carrot and coriander...

Weigh in later. I would really like 2 this week but I've no idea if I'l have it off or not. Sometimes I wish I still had scales so I could do a sneaky peek! I did get new batteries for my WW ones but they didn't work so I'm guessing the scales are just broke.

Back