Total Solution New Start... New Diary......

Yay i managed a day at Colchester zoo with 17 members of my family yesterday without coming off plan... had a shake before I left home and took a bar with me... walked my poor feet off but its a fab place and I had a fab day...

Cant believe I am nearly 3 weeks through TS already and still feel focused..

Hope everyone else is having a good diet day x x x

Well done V :D

Well its sunday and I had a scale hop this morning.. official WI tomorrow morning....
Have been TS 100% and not lost a single pound!!!!! a little pi55ed off but maybe one will have budged by the morning who knows..
TOTM still has not arrived which is a bit odd.. 11 day overdue... must be an age thing and the start of irregular cycle as I am on my way to being 45 lol... maybe I am gonna have a STS this week... Is that normal on week 3 when ya haven't cheated???
might have to have a look at other peoples 3rd week stats to see lol .

If I haven't had a loss by the morning the scales are going away for a few weeks to my mums so I cant get on them for a while..

we all know that on 600 cals a day we HAVE to lose weight so I just gotta be patient I spose xx

I am a good few days early this month with TOTM V.
Its a pain not knowing when it is due eh ?
I was always very regular before. But it does seem to be becoming shorter cycles for me at the moment :(

I am a good few days early this month with TOTM V.
Its a pain not knowing when it is due eh ?
I was always very regular before. But it does seem to be becoming shorter cycles for me at the moment :(

That's the thing ive always been a 28 day cycle so its very odd for me... im hoping its the diet or the meno starting to muck my cycle about.... the other option would be far too much to deal with at my age lol x x x x

Have decided I am defo putting scales at my mums for a couple of weeks though if I have a STS on week 3 its a bit disheartening to say the least.

On a good note I never mentioned the scales hadn't moved to my mum today and she said she could see the diet was working.. So the inches must be going even if the pounds aren't this week lol...

Tomorrow will be the start of week 4 which is amazing for me after all the failed restarts ive had Marge... Yay to being focussed at least eh hunni .. must come and have a catch up with your diary..

I got one of the 6 week for the cost of 4 weeks offer jobbies delivered today.. £109 for 6 weeks worth of packs... was well impressed that not a single tomato n basil pack or mushroom pack was included in it as I hate them... And only 7 carbonara as they are too salty for me..

So all in all a bit of a bargain for someone like me that's looking to be on TS for some time to come.. x x x x

Don't worry V. I'll keep all my baby stuff for ya :D pmsl
I'm sure I remember week 3 always being a shitter for us so don't worry.
I'm well proud of you btw xxxxx

Don't worry V. I'll keep all my baby stuff for ya :D pmsl
I'm sure I remember week 3 always being a shitter for us so don't worry.
I'm well proud of you btw xxxxx

Thank you me darling ... I did always want a girlie lol... im actually going to get a test tomorrow if I still haven't got my TOTM cos this is ridiculous...(got to rule it out lol)

I did lose half a pound but I only count full pounds in my losses... last week I was 15st 2.5lb so I recorded it as 15st 2lb... this week I am 15st 2lb so I am half a pound down... so that's something I spose lol...

Im just gonna keep doing what I am doing as the blubbage has got to shift... ya cant have 600 cals a day without cheating and not lose weight .. that's bloody impossible aint it??

I haven't lost my resolve though babes... I am still focussed and in the zone... I had better have a decent loss next week lol... I have lost an inch of my waist since last week so that has pleased me babes...

Talking of Shitter... TMI I know but I have just had the biggest poo ever!!! maybe that was part of the problem lol...

not going near them scales though tomorrow to check ha ha.. gonna try my very bestest to stay off them for the next week till my official WI on mon..

Little Livvy should be here soon eh babes... im sooooo excited for you x x x x x

Thank you me darling ... I did always want a girlie lol... im actually going to get a test tomorrow if I still haven't got my TOTM cos this is ridiculous...(got to rule it out lol)

I did lose half a pound but I only count full pounds in my losses... last week I was 15st 2.5lb so I recorded it as 15st 2lb... this week I am 15st 2lb so I am half a pound down... so that's something I spose lol...

Im just gonna keep doing what I am doing as the blubbage has got to shift... ya cant have 600 cals a day without cheating and not lose weight .. that's bloody impossible aint it??

I haven't lost my resolve though babes... I am still focussed and in the zone... I had better have a decent loss next week lol... I have lost an inch of my waist since last week so that has pleased me babes...

Talking of Shitter... TMI I know but I have just had the biggest poo ever!!! maybe that was part of the problem lol...

not going near them scales though tomorrow to check ha ha.. gonna try my very bestest to stay off them for the next week till my official WI on mon..

Little Livvy should be here soon eh babes... im sooooo excited for you x x x x x

Make sure you text me your result lol

Yeh you keep plodding on and stay off them bstrd scales. Get them back in yer boot.
Bet you'll have lost about 3lb wi poopin hehe

I really wish she'd hurry up now, it's ridiculous. Got my 40 week appointment tomorrow so we'll see what they say. Not sure if they do a sweep at my surgery or if the send you to hospital?!
The man friends been ordered to come round ALL day tomorrow ;-) she bloody will come out lol xxxxxx

They norm just do the sweep at the surgery babes... Well they did back in my day lol....

I want to know hun when ya go to labour .. Cos then I can be all excited for you lol... I will not be feeling your pain though lol x x x

I best be lighter after what escaped my colon ha ha ha x x x. X

Aye V, do a test.
As you say, its too much to contemplate at this age :eek:

Aye V, do a test.
As you say, its too much to contemplate at this age :eek:

Gonna go and get one today Margery just to rule it out completely..... I'm sure it's just start of menopause but I'm 2 weeks late now which is a bit of a worry...

On the diet front all is going well.. Am still very motivated and am starting to feel thinner now too...

. I know my stats on here say 12lb so far but I lost 4lb low carbing on the weekend prior so it's a 16lb loss really .... My clothes are a much better fit and I can sit down in my jeans now without them pinching my waist... And best of all is the fact that I k ow I can really succeed this time and become the person I want to be...

I would be happy at 11st 10 so once I am in them 14's again it won't feel quite so far off... Fingers crossed I might be in the 14's by this Mondays WI which would be fab fab fab lol...

Hope everyone else is having a good day in the world of Exante xxxx

TOTM finally arrived 2 weeks late!!!!! this diet has a lot to answer for at times...

Am into my 4th week of TS and still happy even though I had a STS this week... I know for a fact that was due to TOT and update mine properly too M as I have been on the scales this morning and since my period arrived I have dropped weight... will save it and add it to my next official WI now....

Havent had much time to get online so will have to catch up on other peoples diarys tomorrow and get mine up to date too xx

Thank goodness it came, even although I'm sterilised its still a relief when it comes. Your doing fab v. Xxx

Fab news V :)

Hiya all and I hope everyone has had a fab bank holiday...
I have managed my 4th week TS !!!!
I had a Mexican eve to go to over the weekend which I went to and told everyone I couldn't drink due to a course af antibiotics (none of them know about diet)and I never ate a morsel of food.. just stood about with a little plate with a few bits on it but never nibbled on them..

It was quite hard as I am very sociable but when I got on the scales this morning it made it all worth it... I'm back in the 14's!!!!!!!!!
Today I am 14st 12lb and as happy as Larry...gonna update my signature now xxx

Well done! Can't wait until I get into my 15's never mind 14's. I'll be ecstatic! X

Well done! Can't wait until I get into my 15's never mind 14's. I'll be ecstatic! X

Thanks Hully... you are 2 weeks max away from the 15's darling...
I actually started this diet at 16st 4lb but put 16st as my official starting weight as I had low carbed for 3 days prior to TS...

I was sooo happy to be back in the 14's today... I did this diet properly about 3 yrs ago and got down to 13st dead... but I put it all back on plus nearly a stone on top...

It took me so many attempts to get back on TS ive lost count.. but here I am starting week 5 TS and I have been 100% the whole time.. ive amazed myself that im so in the zone...

YOU WILL get into them 15's very soon I am sure...

If ya look at my goal weight in my stats I only ever do a stone at a time... today it was nice to put 14st on it as I felt like 15st had been there a week extra as I had a STS on week 3!!! this diet is so confusing at times as to how the body reacts to it..

will go and have a peep at your diary and will be keeping my eye on you now so I can give you a big virtual high 5 once you hit them 15's!!!!! x x x x

Skinny cow ;-) love ya really.

Well done babe xxx

Skinny cow ;-) love ya really.

Well done babe xxx[/QUOTE

Awww my little baby cooker you will be back on the dust as soon as ya have finished booby feeding..

I thought it was AAMW on week 5 but I was reading on the exante site and it said its week 4 ya meant to do it pmsl.... well this week to break the monotony slightly I have had a handful of brazil nuts on weds... 2 bites of a chick breast on mon.... 2 super thin chick slices on sat.... and today I had a boiled egg.... that's my entire AAMW done now as far as im concerned...

Back to 100% TS tomorrow for the next 4 weeks .. Still finding the diet super easy and only added a bit of extra protein this past week to sort of comply with the exante rules a bit...I have to say the thing I enjoyed the most was the 8 brazil nuts I ate.... when I said I had 2 bites of a chick breast I just didn't want to eat it so I gave it to my staffie... he loved it lol..

Its also meant to boost the metabolism slightly to have some extra protein calories every few weeks so it should not have done any harm... I did have a little scale hop on Friday and was 14st 10lb so I am down 2lb for sure this week... if the scales haven't moved any further at tomorrows official WI I will still be happy with that..

I had a little try on of a few clothes yesterday and the inches are really going cos a pair of jeans I haven't been able to get on since I tried them at xmas are now snuggly on my ass...

I also went to see my friend who I usually see every couple of weeks ... saw her yesterday and she said she can really see ive lost weight since she saw me last.. Its the little things like that , that keep me motivated and in the zone..

I don't get on here as often as everyone else but I will be back to update my signature after my WI tomorrow ..

hope everyone else is having a fab week in the world of Exante x x x

Back