ProPoints New start new diet new body i hope

rosied

Hi all I am new to weight watchers (2 weeks) and new to this. Would love to become part of blogs as everyone looks so helpful and genuinely cares for other ww dieters. I lost 5lb first week and 1lb this week (weigh in wed). I am on 26pp each week. Would love all help etc x

Hi all I am new to weight watchers (2 weeks) and new to this. Would love to become part of blogs as everyone looks so helpful and genuinely cares for other ww dieters. I lost 5lb first week and 1lb this week (weigh in wed). I am on 26pp each week. Would love all help etc x
Well done on starting your WW journey, great losses for the first two weeks your right being part of a team makes it so much easier and there is loads of help and advice with the minimins I'm on week 5 and have lost 10.5 lbs so far and that's with a stay the same week and a 1lb gain one week once you get the hang of it it really is the best way to get the weight off. Good luck and looking forward to sharing your journey. X

Hi
Thank you for your support, that's great 10.5lb weight loss. Have you got much more to go ?? I am aiming for another stone and a half x

Hi Thank you for your support, that's great 10.5lb weight loss. Have you got much more to go ?? I am aiming for another stone and a half x
I'm currently sitting at 11.71/2 which is way too heavy I would love to get to 10 stone then hopefully into the 9's but first goal is to get to 10stone. So we can loose the stone and a half together, how tall are you, I'm only 5 ft 2 x

Yes that sounds great, would love to have someone to share with .. I am 5ft 6in and 12stone 6.5lb so aiming to get to 11 would be please with that. So are you 26pp as well ? Do you use your 49 weeklys as well? I am a bit wary about using them ? X

Yes that sounds great, would love to have someone to share with .. I am 5ft 6in and 12stone 6.5lb so aiming to get to 11 would be please with that. So are you 26pp as well ? Do you use your 49 weeklys as well? I am a bit wary about using them ? X
Is your name Rosie? Yes I'm on 26 a day as well and to be honest it took me weeks to trust the weeklies as well as the dalies but oh yes I totally use them now and I'm loving every single one of them, I blast mine at the weekend as I weigh in on a Thursday, this weekend I am going to an overnight stay at a local hotel with my hubby n daughter and some friend and boy am I going to blast them all, what day do you do your WI, are you going to a class or following online, I go to a class and find my leader really helpful x

Yes my name Rosie .. I weigh in on a wed morn hoping to get my silver 7 this week. Oh hotel over night sounds lovely.. Hope you have a ball it's great this diet you can still live a "normal" life lol. Well had a Chinese take away for dinner half portion chicken chow mein was gonna point for 10 ??? Still got 7pp for rest of night still not used weekly x

Sorry yes I go to weekly class really need motivation of being weighed to scare me into being good lol .. ?x

Yes my name Rosie .. I weigh in on a wed morn hoping to get my silver 7 this week. Oh hotel over night sounds lovely.. Hope you have a ball it's great this diet you can still live a "normal" life lol. Well had a Chinese take away for dinner half portion chicken chow mein was gonna point for 10 ??? Still got 7pp for rest of night still not used weekly x
Hiya Rosie
Your bang on target for your silver 7, think your have over estimated at 10pp but I'm the same and always lean to the safer side hope you enjoyed it, I think food tastes better when your more aware of how much it is. What have you got planned for your 7pp? Something tasty me thinks, also get your weeklies used, use em or loose em as the saying goes, I've just used 6 pp for a glass of red grape therapy and 4pp for a crunchie gotta love WW :0)

Hi Wendy and thank you ... How are you doing on ww diet ? X

Hi hun
Yeah doing fine thanks hun ive lost 44.5lbs since I started ww which was 11 weeks ago and im loving it and I love the fact you can have takeaways chocalates as long as you track it and still loose weight xx

Lol loving the red grape therapy .. Thinking for supper crumpet and low cal jam 3pp and a wee choc treat, still stuffed from dinner. Do you post your food diary have noticed a few on site? It's great for ideas and helps with pp values for foods not listed in book x

Omg Wendy that's a fantastic weight loss .. Go you, great motivation for us beginners lol .. Yes had a take away tonight and love a wee choc treat at bed time ... I was terrible for midnight munchies so choc before bed helps lol x

Hi hun Yeah doing fine thanks hun ive lost 44.5lbs since I started ww which was 11 weeks ago and im loving it and I love the fact you can have takeaways chocalates as long as you track it and still loose weight xx
Wow Wendy that's an amazing weight loss impressed.com x

Not been on busy at work and decorating living room ... Well weigh in today been good ( I think) used 24/49 weeklies done more walking even been on daughters tread mill ( trust me that is a big step for me lol ) don't feel as though I have lost ... Time will tell ... Please just want my silver 7 lol ... How are you guys doing ?? Will post after weigh in x

Not been on busy at work and decorating living room ... Well weigh in today been good ( I think) used 24/49 weeklies done more walking even been on daughters tread mill ( trust me that is a big step for me lol ) don't feel as though I have lost ... Time will tell ... Please just want my silver 7 lol ... How are you guys doing ?? Will post after weigh in x

Good luck at wi today hun and hopefully you get your silver seven, fingers crossed for you hun xx

Agggghhh don't believe it 1/2 lb off so 6.5 in total lol ... Ah well better off than on :)) .. How are you doing what time is your weigh in ?? Have you had a good week ?? X

Back