New start new me (hopefully lol)

welshlal

I have just taken delivery of a months supply, I have tried exante before ( and countless other diets ,) but never seem to have the staying power / willpower , I have got my head in a good place this Time and am determined to lose weight before summer and generally become healthier. At 18.5 stone I have a massive amount to lose ! Hoping I can find some buddies on here to go through the journey with and to help me stay on trace when I hit the inevitable wobbles x

Well done on trying again! I am on day 6, never done any type of vlcd before. You can do it chick, the support on here is fantastic! X

You can do it. I find that it helps me to stay focused if I break my weight loss goal into bit size chunks (excuse the pun). I don't dwell on the fact I need to lose 3stones but as 7lbs blocks. Get below the stone, get under the half stone and so on. Helps me anyway.
Also good idea to keep popping onto this site as it can be very inspirational. We are all in the same boat. We CAN do this.
xx

Welcome and well done for giving it a go. Take it a day at a time and in no time at all you'll be there

Thank you all so much, I really do feel inspired this time round and I am actually quite excited about starting tomorrow, tomorrow is the first day of a new me. I am loving this site and I know that I will be using in lots in my weak moments, good luck with all your journeys. Thank you for the tips, I think I am going to have small targets as suggested, 7lb then 1 stone etc xx

This site is great for motivation and support. I love the diaries section, I have one in there, and it keeps me on track as I can note down everything, from what I've eaten and drunk to how I'm feeling.

Back