Last edited:
Red day

Breakfast
35g porridge oats heb
Muller light
Banana
Chocolate options ( 2 )

Lunch
Smoked salmon quiche with mushroom onion pepper with lettuce tomotoe spring onion
raspberries
Diet coke

Banana
Chicken curry peppers mushroom yoghurt curry powder carrots
Choc options 2
Blackberries

Fredo 5

Total
9 syns

Training for work so packed lunch

Last edited:
Sorry if someone's already asked this but what's a chicken New Yorker? It sounds like it's yummy! x

Sorry if someone's already asked this but what's a chicken New Yorker? It sounds like it's yummy! x

Oh it is very very yummy and I do like having it often. So easy to make as well and syn free

Chicken breast covered in syn free bbq sauce wrapped in bacon snd grated cheese on top yum

Hey here to subscribe, looking at doing a red day but I've never done one before so ill be getting ideas from your diary...it's looking great!

Xx

I love red days they are the only days that agree with me. So many ideals to choose from thinking of having a fry up for lunch today and probably chicken new yorker for tea. What a fab diet being able to eat like this and lose weight.

Last edited:
Had a look at your diary.
I have been bk on plan for a week and generally do green/extra easy. Looking at your plan I might give a red week ago. I do love a chicken New Yorker .

have you tried the chicken cake ? Looks wrong to me :confused:

I love red days they are the only days that agree with me. So many ideals to choose from thinking of having a fry up for lunch today and probably chicken new yorker for tea. What a fab diet being able to eat like this and lose weight.

Sounds yummy! Do you find you get hungry because you're not having carbs?
Carbs seem to cling to me! I'm on EE and I try to only have one set of carbs a day

Xx

I do red days to and haven't missed have pasta,potato or rice or any of the other things that are limited.
And I don't get hungry at all.

Had a look at your diary.
I have been bk on plan for a week and generally do green/extra easy. Looking at your plan I might give a red week ago. I do love a chicken New Yorker .

have you tried the chicken cake ? Looks wrong to me :confused:

Ive not seen that chicken cake I shall have to look it up :)

I love the new yorker tastes so naughty but is syn free :)

Sounds yummy! Do you find you get hungry because you're not having carbs?
Carbs seem to cling to me! I'm on EE and I try to only have one set of carbs a day

Xx

Nope as protien will fill you up and you wont be hungry. I love the red days plus I do love my meat yummy

Back