New start tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by 05warnerl, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. 05warnerl

05warnerl Member

Guys, I'm ready to restarted lighter life tomorrow so please if u get chance, send me all motivation you can.

I could really use some support over the next few days and anything would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!!!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. RichyRich15

RichyRich15 Full Member

Im also starting today!

Been on the plan since March and slipped off it in July due to a holiday to Magaluf, mu birthday, and just returned from Turkey last week.

Got all my packs last night and I know today will be a struggle but once your over that wall it's much 'easier' :) lol

I've done it before, I can do it again. Nothing better than fitting into clothes that you like and feeling good about yourself.

4. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Best of luck guys!! I'm not doing LLT any more but am aiming to lose 10 lbs now so it motivates me seeing other people get motivated (how weird does that sound!)

Only a few days until ketosis kicks in and then you'll be fine!! Good luck x
  5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Welcome back Lewis and Rich.
    I look forward to seeing how you get on. You'll get plenty of support on here.
  6. 05warnerl

05warnerl Member

Thanks guys 1 successful day over...
  7. RichyRich15

RichyRich15 Full Member

Same here!

Wasn't that bad, had loads of water and paracetomol :)

Sitting watching the football now with a bottle of water instead of beer lol

Nice to know theres somebody at the sane stage as me, cause' sometimes I feel alone and like the whole world is eating.

Lets keep it going. Day by day.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.