new start, we have let things slip

maybe its that time of year where i realise how lonely life can be. Friends are busy with own commitments and family. I have little family but normally get by. I am sure i will start to feel better. In relation to the fasting, I dont think im going to lose or gain, i think i may sts which i guess is better than gaining and then can restart exercise regime once able to drink during the day. think i was feeling a lil low last night hence the post. I had a very productive day at work and actually had a better day than usual so will just have to take each moment as it comes. I cant believe its almost the weekend again. All the best with weigh in x

im hungry. one more hour ish to go :(

fso, i had a mid life crisis on monday and went and had my belly button pierced:eek:

Hi guys,

Just a quick note to say hello. I have been reading your posts and just wanted to say congratulations for continuing your fight against the weight loss demons!

I am a personal Trainer in many health & fitness disciplines including weight loss. If I can be of any help to either of you then feel free to let me know!
thanks, will bear that in mind.

i stayed the same this week, think it is the weight of my belly button ring that did it ha ha.

omg!!! i wanna see. is it nice? does it hurt? why? lol. a mid life crisis belly button - i like it!! if i got it done my belly button wud get infected n drop off - im allergic to all sorts so rarely wear jewellery. haha - i dont think your bb ring weighs anything significant to affect scales! well done on sts. I hope I can stay the same this week as doubt will lose as bodys probably conserving all it can for the long gaps between food.

stayed the same. ok with that

it was not sore getting it done, it feels a little nippy now and again as it starts to heal, so far so good with it, i am cleaning it 3 times a day and turning the ring too so it heals properly. well done on the sts.

is it this wkend u go to the bb finals? im sure u mentioned it? altho i sts i feel fat - ive undone all the toning from all that gym work. Cant wait till fastings over so can get back into it

we took a chance with the date to get the cheap flights and got it wrong, i am going next friday so will at least see an eviction anyway.

ah not to worry. you might see the famous people instead. How did u do? Im hoping to stay the same again

ah not to worry. you might see the famous people instead. How did u do? Im hoping to stay the same again

for no real reason i eat like a pig and have put on 3lbs this week. i have started back on sw as of today.

it has taken 10 minutes to load this web page up. i have bought norton security as i think the free security that comes with virgin media perhaps is slowing my laptop down. will suss out how to download it soon. Dont worry about your weight gain...thinking sticking to a plan like sw is a good idea when things start to go a little pear shaped or apple shaped (whatever u are :) ) back to basics again. The fasting finishes around the 10th and then a couple of days of feasting so come the 2nd week in September will be getting back on track foodwise and gymwise. And i weighed myself today as really wanna throw laptop at the wall each time cos of all the waiting for pages to load and thought cant face this again tomorrow. Guess what? I have sts!! lol. Still 12stone bang on. Enjoy the long weekend x

ok norton security downloaded and so far so good. took less than a minute for page to load. hope it stays this way :)

last 10ish days of fasting to go. cant wait now. got a bit of a stressful week until thursday eve so if dont post will be back on at end of week. Hope you're ok x

i am fine, the weight is slowly coming back off again, 1 of the girls going away for the weekend is doing slimming world too so hope to keep each other on the straight and narrow.

have a fab weekend x

will try my best, will do a weigh in friday morning but will not be able to post till sunday evening.

bet youre excited. its good u have a friend whose also on sw. How is that going? Have you managed to follow the sw plan to the letter this week? I think I may be missing the last few days of fasting as will be girly time by early next week so will get this lazy arse into the gym again. Will aim for 3 times a week to start and hope I can get back into a good routine. There will however be a lot of feasting next weekend to mark the ending of the fasting which I cant miss. But then need to get back on track. Although I dont have any holidays planned, you do!! so im sure seeing your weight loss each week should get me motivated too. Enjoy your weekend x

the girl that is doing sw lives over in wales and is meeting us at the hotel we are staying in.i have stuck at it 100% this week, you know yourself sometimes you are in the right frame of mind to do it, i am so annoyed at myself for eating really badly to have put the 3lbs on.i will be happy to get them off this week and then onwards and downwards from there.

Back