new start, we have let things slip

i have gone off the rails for the last wee while, but facing up to things, so have been back on track from sunday, will scare myself by weighing in tomorrow and will post the bad news.

well eating anything and everything has brought me up to 11st 10. well back on the straight and narrow till New York.

FB!!! Youre back!! dont worry - im the same. I weighed myself and saw 12st 8 the other day!!! im on painkillers again and have been unable to go to the gym - well unable to do much so stopped going. Im hoping to restart on monday and will post weigh in then.
Remind me next yr when im fasting and if in a gym routine to not break the gym routine as muscles get weak and more likely to be in pain then. Focus on your holiday now and you will come down and i'm glad youre back x

hope the scales are not to horrid to you on monday.

lets see what the new start weight is tomorrow morning and lets try and fix it.....again!!!!! :)

So here's my new starting weight - 12st 6lbs!! grrrrr
Aim for this week 3lbs!! I know it's higher than usual but its the first week and i need to kick the system. Not sure if will be going to the gym so might all revolve around diet. Not sure what diet yet..still have a few shakes left from last time so might just go with that. Might post what I am eating too. Here's to seeing losses at next weigh in.

what are we like? 1 step forward and 2 steps back, that is us.

at least we're still in it together!! we seem to end up with similar patterns! so far so good today. toast (soya and linseed bread), a slim fast and a huge tuna salad and to drink 1 cup of tea and 1 cup of orange juice might not be great but is way better than my recent food intake - it has to be!!

really thinking of going back to sw class tomorrow night, the fear of being weighed every week may keep me on the straight and narrow.

yes i can understand that. i think my 3lbs aim for this week might be pushing it but lets see

well i took the big step and went back to class tonight, weighed in at 11st 12.bad scales making 2lbs heavier than mine on saturday.

:( try not to worry too much. At least you have made the decision to go back to the classes as will give you the motivation hopefully. I unfortunately went out for a meal on thursday and couldnt resist and ended up eating more than necessary and the pattern has kinda stayed. Also eating out tomorrow before seeing Bryan Adams in Manchester tomorrow night so I think a new start for me on Monday - again! Will still weigh in but doubt I have lost. We will get there again x

are you going to go with the weigh ins at class and change your weigh in day or are you still going to weigh in on saturdays?

my weigh in is now wednesday and will try my best to stay off my own scales to rest of the week.

bryan adams was fab and had a great night but before the concert we ate out so for me i'm hopingthis week is better. My weight has stayed the same and I am fixed on 12st 6 which is not good, not good at all. Heres to another week and a fresh start I hope. All the best for Wednesday x

thank you, i have been following plan 100% so fingers crossed.

all the best for tomorrow. I dont think I am ready for this and just cant get motivated but have a housemate moving in for a few weeks so might do me good as tend to not eat stupidly when people around...here's hoping and hopefully seeing your weight losses each week will spur me on. Can only hope my mentality changes soon...

Hi good luck for your wi, i restarted again this morning too as i have been faffing around for a bit and put weight on
thank you, well 2.5lbs off this week, happy days things are moving.

happyhippo, we have the same amount to loss, you 23lbs me 23.5lbs let the battle for weigh loss commence.

well done - and so it begins :)

Back