new start, we have let things slip

hey how was it? who did you see? did you have fun? i am aiming to get back on track again from monday. have managed to maintain but there will be feasting over the weekend no doubt. Well done for staying on track and hope weigh in goes your way x

we did not get in the place was mobbed, guy on gate said some people q from thursday to get in, had a fab week end away and stayed reasonably good, would be happy to get back to 11st 5lbs by saturday weigh in.

no surprise, 11st 5lbs, 1lb off which is not too bad after a weekend away.

well done! i went back to the gym today and felt so unfit. Got weighed there and i have sts at 12st. Aiming for 1-2lbs off next week. glad you had a good weekend

are you taking 12st as this weeks weigh in and hopefully 1-2 off by next week or lower weight as of weigh in tomorrow?

12 stone as this weeks weigh in (a day earlier) and then aiming for 1-2lbs next week as back to the gym as of today and no more fasting so hopefully can get into a better routine. Only problem is i still have lots of cupcakes left from all the feasting :)

slight dilemma. i think my weighing scales have me as 4lbs heavier than gym weighing scales that also do body fat! I would like to stick to the gym ones as theyre lower and also as getting weighed on sunday ensures i get into the gym for the gym class and it also shows me body fat % which i need to lower. On the other hand, I feel like I am what my home weighing scales say which is 12st 4 cos i no longer look toned. I feel i should go with the gym scales as they show me more and are a motivator to go to the 9am class on sunday and maybe just use the home ones to check weight loss rather than actual weight perhaps? the home ones r not digital and they are already on +6lbs instead of 0lbs as the starting point as i found they weighed me at leass that gym and weight watchers wen i used to go. I could reallign them to match the gym? what do u think?

if the gym scales gives you the motivation to go to the gym early sunday morning then go with them, also means that you are less likely to jump on and off the scales at home as they will give a horrid heavier reading.

this is true. My backs not great so not been back to the gym. might go in tomorrow and do a bit and at least get weighed. The scales at home aint so scary anymore so may have lost 1 or 2 - who knows. still gotta be good today :) hope weigh in went ok

stayed the same on gym weighing scales but at home seem to have lost. ah well will stick to gym ones so stayed the same. Hoping for any sort of loss next week. hope yesterdays weigh in went ok

i had a sts as well is really hard to get the pounds off that i put on while i was on holiday in the summer.was at a tesco food fair today and had lots of lovely nibbles of things like wheatan bread, pancakes, whiskey, balieys, lime vodka, magners cider, sausages pork chops, all free, so back on track nomorrow.

cant refuse free food! I am back on regular painkillers so have stopped thinking too much about the exercise as much and just focusing on stretches. Need the motivation to get my pilates dvds about as they will help back and should start strengthening mucles so should start toning a little. Its just I need to make myself do them. Foodwise, not thinking really but not eating stupidly either..what will be will be.

hope youre ok and all the best with weigh in. sorry for not coming on as much but right now my minds just on my back. will get back to it when settles down - hopefully soon

stayed the same. cant complain

been ill for a few days and laptop seems to have returned to an acceptable speed (fingers crossed). Hoping to go back to work tomorrow now that sinuses seem to be settling down. how r u? do u feel you are back on track? hope all's well with u x

Hi ladies!

FSO well done on sts. Your back is still giving u grief hey? Can u give swimming or walking a go? Perhaps even hiring a treadmill for a month at home?

FB hope u are well and on track too.

I must try and pop in here more often.... I do apologize.

Bren xx

i have put on lots of weight!!!!! and back to a size 16 again :(

Hi All,

I am new to this and starting over again.....

I was 18stone and lost 4stone in a year, then I broke my wrist and tore ligaments in my ankle so the gym was out of the question. I am now 15stone 9 AGAIN and its killing me!!

I joined this site to try and motivate me and have to say from looking at all of your results so far that it is working.

The goal is to be down 2stone by Xmas .... fingers crossed !!! :)

welcome curvywurvey and its good you are moivated to get your weight back down. Well done on the 4 stone loss - how fab is that. i am hoping to restart again next week properly as I have put a lil weight on so will be starting over again. All the best and look forward to seeing how youre doing. Are you following a particular plan?
FB where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????

Thanks ....

I'm doing the weight watchers plan kinda.....
With the hours I work I cannot make a meeting so we have set up our own version in work were we all pay and get weighed every Thursday by someone who does go to WW every week.

She gives us the tips and hints she has picked up in her meeting.
We all pay 1 euro and we give the money to charity then.

Fingers crossed I'll be down by next Thursday!! :)

Back