new start, we have let things slip

fso, is your head in the right place for this yet?

well i finished the last of the ice cream last night and the housemate has moved in for 2 months now. oh i also went to the gym reception and picked up a class timetable...does that count? i am working till 4 today (friday) and then I dont go back until next Thursday so I think I need to use this time to get my head in the right place. Have a few things I have been putting off and think I should use the next few days to start/ sort those things and hoping to try and get into the gym each day even if just for 30 mins so i get used to going in. I think there is no bad food left in the house also so can start afresh. Let's see what Monday's weigh in brings. Hope you have another good loss next week as I know your losses always motivate me :)

is this new room mate going to be a good or a bad influence on you?

a good as i eat less when others around and wont binge in public!! went to the gym. only managed 30 mins in total but its a start :)

omg! a saw a photo of me taken last week and i look like a hippooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! so not a good look. no wonder majority of my clothes have gone tight. Surprising what a different being a stone less in weight makes. Although I only got my bmi down to 26 I didnt feel fat and all my photos looked nice. Operation lose a stone has begun!!

i stayed the same. Managed to get my arse to the gym this morning and lasted approx 45 mins. Shoulders been a bit sore so I am not gonna push it too much. Foodwise I have been good too today. Here's hoping I actually stick to it now...

sts is ok, as least you are not still putting it on.take the gym slowly a little is better than nothing and makes you feel good that you are doing something excercise wise. 2lb off by next week my girl.

happyhippo, is weigh in tomorrow? if so fingers crossed for a loss.

ok it is now 11pm and was feeling so hungry but stayed good. had half a bowl of nasty muesli with pouring yoghurt n an apple. It took me 45 mins to eat it as wasnt the yummiest thing in the world but im no longer feeling hungry so think it was a good choice. I think I may have actually had my 5 a day today and possibly drank 750mls which I need to improve on but small steps. yes youre right re gym. even if only manage 30 mins or so i do feel better and must be burning something. I think 2lbs is a realistic target so I will aim for that. Now I need you to lose at least 2lbs too at weigh in so it motivates me further. Whens your holiday date? How long we got to shift some of what we put back on? I have no more hols planned and dont think will be going anywhere for a while as my financial priorities have changed but starting to feel motivated again... just need to start seeing some losses n will motivate us again.

i go on the 28th nov, i have it in my signature trying for 6lbs in 6 weeks, 2.5 off 5 weigh ins to go. 2lbs would be nice but think maybe 1lb. i am off work tomorrow as hubby had an accident at work two fridays ago and i am taking him to hospital to get the wound checked again, a run in with a fork lift truck, it went over his feet, so i am really going to have to watch what i eat tomorrow as i am fine when i am at work but bad if i am home and have nothing to do but eat and weigh in is tomorrow night.

hope the wound check goes well and its healing as it should. keep reminding yourself of weigh in and maybe take some bottles water and fruit etc with you for if you get hungry while hanging around the waiting rooms etc. all the best with weigh in x

Hi there! I'm new on here. I have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and it's gonna be BAD. I lost 7lbs in the first two weeks and have prob put on tomorrow. GRRRRRRRRRRR! Anyway, I like seeing what you guys have done, because you still keep going at it, even after those few harder weeks! Thanks for inspiring me!
Eggy x

hey eggy. well done on your 7lbs loss. My bad weeks seems to last a couple months but we have been at this a while. We did have a previous discussion thread which will be archived in minimins somewhere but tend to have a fresh start after a while. All the best with your weigh in and why do u feel you may have put on? What diet (if any) are you following. Feel free to post.
FB, hope all went well with the wound check and how did you do? Routing for you with your weigh in this eve. I braved it and went to a body attack class this morning and I am glad i went as think might get me back into the swing with the gym/ gym classes. I am back to work tomorrow so will have to try and get into the gym in the eves but its so easy to come home from work and turn on the telly and watch ALL the soaps...lol. I am aiming to make it thru the gym doors be it for a gym workout or class 3 times a week to start. Here's hoping.

as predicted 1lb off, naughty me has been watching my scales too so i kind of knew it was 1lb, happy with that, wound is healing well and have told him to start trying to put some weigh on it. i am glad that you are getting back in to the gym but only if you feel you are not over pushing yourself. saying that it is what works for you.

yes you are right. the gym helps as it strengthens my muscles so less pain overall and also lifts my spirits in this lonely life of mine which is always good. Well done on the 1lb!!! nice and steady will get us there again :)

think this thread really should be renamed the 1lb weight loss thread, but at the end of the day i am more than happy to loss 1lb per week anything more is a bonus.

:) 1lb a week and then several weeks off and then a pound a week again and several weeks off again!!! do u think we will ever actually get to happy weight and settle? I think I should aim to be 11st 8 bmi 26 like i was for bday and stay there. i dont think I should even aim to go lower as I felt great. Lets see how we do this time. We can rename our thread when we feel its time to start again...lol.

take away at mums last night.... ok i have confessed. Here's for a better day today

take away at mums last night.... ok i have confessed. Here's for a better day today

if it is confession time i had a quarter of an apple tart on friday last week and sweet and sour chicken with fried rice on saturday and still lost 1lb.so there is hope for you yet.
when do you mean renaming this thread when we try starting again, i will sucess this time and so will you. you have only 13lbs to loss, i am aiming to get down to 10st.

Hello Ladies, I have been reading this thread and it's kept me from snacking away, just a virtuous cuppa has passed my lips....
I am a serial restarter and a continuous struggler !!! I can lose some pounds, then stay there, then regain and then lose it again !!! GRRRR! It has taken me over 3 YEARS to get where I am today, drifting sooooo slowly down from my highest weight, I wonder if I will ever get there and STAY there !!!!

Right time for another cuppa....as I'm determined not to snackbefore my dinner !!!!!

P.S.
Fatbunny I live about four hours away from New York, and I love going there !!!

Back